Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i wanna know kuz i have sange and am thinking about purusing yasha but i wanna know if its decent or not, fully grinded 710 atk power is pretty good, but it doesnt look like the special is anything...special, and if its just twin sabers it doesnt really seem worth it, although its 12 stars..

yeah its great, but have fun trying to get a yasha...

yea i know you're right =( i havent found one 11 star weapon, im 128 and i think thats pretty bad...plus yasha for my id is dropped by indi belra in temple, and theres only like 4 of them in there total =

Ever-Changing Gemini

The Yasha is such a pain to find...Melqueeks have to be one of (if not THE) stingiest critters in the game. There's tons of them in Lost ICE SPINNER and much of the time they don't drop anything, meseta, crap, or otherwise.

I'd say you're more likely to get it from an Indi Belra than from a Melqueek. The more common an enemy, the less likely it is to drop anything, I've noticed. If that thing is super rare, the rate drops dramatically. Melqueeks and Tollows...I doubt I'll get anything from either.

I'd prefer a double saber over katanas personally. They're like strong Yamatos... I can't use them unless I have a god/battle in

Mercenary for Hire

they r kick azz weps. If im correct they take the % from the Sange when u fuse em right? Or was mine with % just a hack in 1.0? it had 60% caves. That baby did 1200+(per hit) in caves ult Without % they rock 2.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AppieDPC on 2003-04-16 02:41 ]</font>

Actually, it's the other way around. The more common the enemy, the more likely the drop - Mainly because there are more of them.

Best example is METEOR CUDGEL. Trying to get one of those with an id like SKYLY or REDRIA is a serious pain. On the other hand, it's a fair common find for WHITILL. Another example is the LAVIS CANNON - PURPLENUM has the best chance at it.

Anyway, in general, twin sword suck. They're just too slow for most enemies.

Certified & Licensed PSO Insurance Broker

Twin Swords are not only slow, they lack the auto-target of doublesabers. If you swing your twin sword slightly off centre at a target, you will most likely miss for your entire combo. If you did that with a doublesaber, it might miss for the first hit but the subsequent hits will lock onto the target by themselves. It's hard to explain unless you've used both weapon types. Just know that doublesaber weapons are vastly superior to any other single-target melee weapon.

!Robot~Companion!

*cough* trade *cough

There has to be someone online who has a Yasha!