Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Partizan Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Miles064 View Post
    Yeah tried using that and overend still did more dmg. I guess i should just give spears another chance. Hu weps are not jack of all trades like other classes seem to be.
    Overend will do more damage regardless--Sword Gear also increase damage. Hunter's all-purpose weapon is the Wired Lance, but it is also slow like the Sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendezvous View Post
    Overend will do more damage regardless--Sword Gear also increase damage. Hunter's all-purpose weapon is the Wired Lance, but it is also slow like the Sword.
    Oh i know overend wreaks as far as dmg goes. It just doesnt seem worth it all all to use anything else .Been lvling my Ra/Hu lately but i think ill give Hu/fi and spears another chance. It seems strange to me that the only class i cant fight bosses very well on is Hu due to its weapon choice, but again i could just be doing wrong. I know these forums think Hu needs some help(it does) but it cant be as bad as i think it is.

Over End is still that slow I only used it for PSE Burst otherside that theres lv16 Ride Slasher is pretty fast and reliable except its bad on sloppy heights...

Also I know OverEnd does much damage that any result on Volg Raptors damage and whatever...then again tried maining partizan and have techs...I did mpa fighting DF with only using Volg Raptor and Zanverse and let the players do the damage for me well of course additional damage for me when it explodes.