Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

Default Anyone who has extensively tested "Skilled Trainer" Help!

Okay so I have been using omen lv3 and obviously sega made a change at some point the year I was away.. that now its 100% untek chance except the TD emergencies. I have managed many 4-6 slot teks with omen lv3.

However I have always been wanting to try skilled trainer 3. I made a monkey kingbar lv3 potential and extended and got great success so ranger / fighter can use. While using it, I was really disapointed with the results. Many 0's and few 1's / 2 slot items.. like barely any change from not using skilled trainer at all.

I was hoping to use on crystal breaks.. but i have been getting many 0-2 slot drops from bosses.. no change at all from not using skilled trainer. Is this bugged? I expected much better.

I was hoping it would have made 3's common atleast lol. But not even close. Anyone out there who could give me insight into this so called potential thats suppose to increase items with abilities.. cause honestly omen lv3 just has been clear winner and I was really wanting to go around with a maxed meteor Cudgel.. but not if the potential is really THAT bad!
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Its 3%/4%/5% boost.. Dont expect god-tier off the bat, but over a course of along time its (possibly) given me tons of meseta.

AQ's its effect shines with the lv3 affixs from bosses and multiple slots being somewhat common already
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

Really? I didn't know what the %'s were since it just says increases the chance for items with abilities. However I figured since omen had such a drastic effect that skilled trainer would have brought many 2's atleast. And make 0's rare to get or something lol. But looks like I will stick to using omen lv3 since untek items seems to yield 4+ constantly with mark's and souls lol.

Maybe I will just use trainer in hopes for good soul units to sell in shops?
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Skilled Trainer are best used in AQs, especially bosses. AQs drop units/weapons with stat III so they're quite a profit if a unit has 4s Power III or 5. . . or 6s Quartz Soul. sold it for 10 mil.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleCannon View Post
    Really? I didn't know what the %'s were since it just says increases the chance for items with abilities. However I figured since omen had such a drastic effect that skilled trainer would have brought many 2's atleast. And make 0's rare to get or something lol. But looks like I will stick to using omen lv3 since untek items seems to yield 4+ constantly with mark's and souls lol.

Maybe I will just use trainer in hopes for good soul units to sell in shops?
    If it had the same kinda effect as omen i'd be sat on well over 200mill because I've had one for so long - and 5-6 slot affixes would be (even) cheaper then they are now.

I use mine for any boss that isnt a Falz (elder/loser/Hunar etc) and have gotten good returns on it after a year (Which is an understatement i guess heh)
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.