Page 19 of 53 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    The actually irritating part is how they get hyper defensive about it when you ask them to tone it down.

All you have to do is say "Hey, can you turn those off? They get kind of annoying and they clutter the screen" and they instantly fly off the handle like you've spent the last hour detailing all the ways in which their mother is a whore, complete with flipcharts and video evidence.

It's always "IT'S MY PLAYSTYLE" this and "I'M ALLOWED TO DO WHAT I WANT" that, or even better "IT'S JUST WHAT MY CHARACTER IS LIKE," and then they say if you don't like it you can just blacklist them. Because, you know, that's a reasonable thing to have to do. Completely block someone from coming anywhere near you, or have to unblacklist them every time they join a party then reblacklist them after they have, or they can you know just untick a box one single time.

More often than not I just oblige with a blacklist. And then don't lift it. And then I'm the bad guy.

I try my best to ignore them but sometimes I do ask if they can tone it down a bit especially when those auto words come with cut-ins which further increases the clutter.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    "IT'S JUST WHAT MY CHARACTER IS LIKE,"
    I love when people say this, and their autoword spam is just chock full of errors. Like... are they trying to say that their characters are designed to be incomprehensibly stupid?

We need a new bingo for wind/rain

With the biggest one being SOMEONE PURPOSELY ATTACKS UMBLA

Literally the entire mpa just blacklisted him on the spot

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    We need a new bingo for wind/rain

With the biggest one being SOMEONE PURPOSELY ATTACKS UMBLA

Literally the entire mpa just blacklisted him on the spot
    This, blacklisted 2 person already.

You do realise that blacklisting does absolutely nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    You do realise that blacklisting does absolutely nothing?
    Blacklisted.

(´・ω・`)

A death autoword in general chat... With a cut-in. Literal retard, right there. Not only does it defeat the entire purpose of the autoword, since you can easily turn your camera to locate the source of the autoword if that source doesn't clutter your entire screen, but it also doesn't let people see shit when you'd think they'd want to, seeing how the thing that killed you is probably still out there. Especially if it's Luther.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehal View Post
    Blacklisted.

(´・ω・`)
    Wow so mean. ;w;

Quote Originally Posted by stroodle View Post
    One more, not sure if it's a bug or an actual skill, but Apos Dorios activating his "everything does 1 damage" barrier thing after he gets up from falling (RA's always seem to run out of WB's...) and keeping it active forever. This happened to me twice, and I just abandoned when I realized the barrier was not going away.
    That happened to me with a Dritzer. There went a shot at Sazan 16.
    Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by stroodle View Post
    One more, not sure if it's a bug or an actual skill, but Apos Dorios activating his "everything does 1 damage" barrier thing after he gets up from falling (RA's always seem to run out of WB's...) and keeping it active forever. This happened to me twice, and I just abandoned when I realized the barrier was not going away.
    when that happens, there should be a little red electrical looking orb on it that you can shoot to break down his barrier (you'll have to free aim to hit it since it's not something you can lock onto). think of it just like taga's barrier.