Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34350515253

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Dive Roll sucks.
    need more Dive Roll Training.

adapt to the changes, this isn't Step.

If you're complaining about how the Dive Roll I-Frames are abyssmal, yeap, they're abyssmal compared to Hu and Fo's dodge--

nvm.

*from someone who played ranger since day 1*

I guess I just got used to the abyssmal I-Frame times.

Quote Originally Posted by Skize View Post
    Oh yeah, next thing you'll tell me is that CB is great for Luther. Just gotta aim it at the ground right? Or perhaps you'll use Concentrate One and Cluster Bullets on Apos right? Next you'll tell me it'll work great on soloing bosses like Cougar NX, Fangs, and Blu Ringahda. Get Real. We're talking about EQ in general not just TD.
    Impact Slider says hello for those 10k shots.

and uh, what's the deal on solo-ing Cougar NX and Ringahda? Ringahda is really really easy to solo on Ra/Hu, just break the rings and you'll have time to charge a Satellite KO cannon (unless its a MPA), Haven't tried soloing a Cougar since they're rare and all. . .

Fangs/Snows are just. . . *WBs Foot, Impact slides, WBs Face, Homing Emission x2*

I have no objections on removing WB as long as we get our Weak Hit Advance Skills and PAs buffed.
    Last edited by WildarmsRE5; Jun 18, 2014 at 07:16 AM.

2k damage shunka

pls no b20
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    need more Dive Roll Training.

adapt to the changes, this isn't Step.

If you're complaining about how the Dive Roll I-Frames are abyssmal, yeap, they're abyssmal compared to Hu and Fo's dodge--

nvm.

*from someone who played ranger since day 1*

I guess I just got used to the abyssmal I-Frame times.

Impact Slider says hello for those 10k shots.

and uh, what's the deal on solo-ing Cougar NX and Ringahda? Ringahda is really really easy to solo on Ra/Hu, just break the rings and you'll have time to charge a Satellite KO cannon (unless its a MPA), Haven't tried soloing a Cougar since they're rare and all. . .

Fangs/Snows are just. . . *WBs Foot, Impact slides, WBs Face, Homing Emission x2*

I have no objections on removing WB as long as we get our Weak Hit Advance Skills and PAs buffed.
    I was actually pointing out how CB and SC wasn't the best solution for those bosses... Impact Slider I can agree with though. For me, as a RA/BR, it's not as easy to solo SH Blu Ringahda though since I don't really utilize any melee weapons. One wrong move and I'm pretty much dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Skize View Post
    I was actually pointing out how CB and SC wasn't the best solution for those bosses... Impact Slider I can agree with though. For me, as a RA/BR, it's not as easy to solo SH Blu Ringahda though since I don't really utilize any melee weapons. One wrong move and I'm pretty much dead.
    oh okay.

but I'm pretty sure Ra/Br doesn't use melee weapons, especially against Ringahda. just WB its head JA uncharged Banish Arrow and Final, Bellion style.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumichan View Post
    Just bring wb yourself, or a wb bot. Problem solved.
    People would multi-box summoners in FFXI for perfect defense, because it was required.

It's 2014, archaic game design this bad shouldn't still exist.