Threaded View

Default Good Bye Phantasy Star Zero

Yoo ^_^

Since no one else have started a thread like this, I am gonna get the ball rolling. Phantasy Star Zero, an action rpg which you can play offline as well as online, well could. For me this game, is one of the best games for the DS. Not to mention an awesome Phantasy Star game. However in my eyes it did not start out like that.

When I first started playing PSZ my expectations were through the roof due to previously playing PSO on the gamecube. PSZ had a few minor details which bothered me such as "WHY IS THERE NO DOUBLE CANNON WHEN THERE IS LAVIS "CANNON"?!?! :/ :\ D: " However after getting to play some online, I quickly changed my mind. I got lots of pointers on how to get past the things that bugged me and I really really started to enjoy the game (Except for the lack of Double Cannon).

I personally have invested nearly 600 hours to Phantasy Star Zero and I cherish everyone of those hours. What made this game so great for me was the achievements, the online play and floor 91 - 101 of Eternal Tower. Not to mention the groups I played with such as Secret Gaming Society (now Blue Rouges), Phantasy Star Zero Revival, Phantasy Star Zero Revival 2 and Final Phantasy Zero. Thank you all who made this game so awesome.

With that all that said.. Good Bye Phantasy Star Zero You Rocked!
    ..except for the lack of Double Cannon, I mean c'mon! ;D
    Last edited by Norco; May 20, 2014 at 11:02 AM.

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421