Default I need help getting into this

So when PSU was on xbox 360 its all i played, everyday for like 4 years, i have got PSO2 but i just think its so boring, what can i actually do on this

Maybe one of the reasons you think it's boring is because of your expectation of wanting PSO2 to be similar to PSU?

Of course, I don't know why you find it boring so I'm just throwing that remark out there.

But what aspect of PSO2 do you find boring? Everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    Maybe one of the reasons you think it's boring is because of your expectation of wanting PSO2 to be similar to PSU?

Of course, I don't know why you find it boring so I'm just throwing that remark out there.

But what aspect of PSO2 do you find boring? Everything?
    Yeah like you cant go to players shop without paying irl and its too easy?

You can buy almost anything from the player shop without premium.

And if it's too easy, then play an unorthodox build and try to make it work. Limit your character.

Granted it's not the best solution but it's better than nothing.

What level(s) are you? The game on SH is different than N or H in terms of difficulty, but not by much I feel.

Actually, it's pretty similar to PSU. What are you talking about? And paying for shop and stuff; are you sure you played PSU? There was a sub fee for playing. This is no different, really, except you can enjoy everything but having a shop, buying 10* weapons from the player shop, and having a large room for FREE.

As far as being too easy, yeah it's easy. But I have to laugh at you if you found PSU to be challenging in any way, shape or form.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    hey look another PSU scammer long time no see scum bag
    So much nostalgia
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

Quote Originally Posted by Imjake View Post
    Actually, it's pretty similar to PSU. What are you talking about? And paying for shop and stuff; are you sure you played PSU? There was a sub fee for playing. This is no different, really, except you can enjoy everything but having a shop, buying 10* weapons from the player shop, and having a large room for FREE.

As far as being too easy, yeah it's easy. But I have to laugh at you if you found PSU to be challenging in any way, shape or form.
    if you get past lvl 50-55 and start doing SH EQs and SHAQs daily (mostly the EQs), you'll end up with so many 10* nail files that you can have all the 3 day room tickets from the excube shop you'll want or need (like really, after 2 weeks from coming back i had like 40 excubes)+^_^+ so, for high lvl, end game players room sorta becomes free if you choose to have it over grind success or whatnot+^_^+

I'm from PSU360 myself and only thing i can really say is the PSO2 community is it is a lot more antisocial. HOWEVER, i place the cause of that on the much smaller size of the English speaking population compared to the western PSU servers more then anything, as well as how niche PSO2 is in the west+^_^+ all i can say is take your time, be friendly with everyone, and have fun+^_^+
    Last edited by Chik'Tikka; May 24, 2014 at 02:51 AM.