Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Force/Ranger, Techer/Ranger?

Will it work decently? Mainly only for weak bullet, because it seems extremely OP.

At one point I was in a party with a Ranger that was oftenly using weak bullet and my spells were doing an insane amount of damage (stacked Illbarta, with a weakened enemy) so I kind of want to try Force/Ranger or Techer/Ranger, but I would like to know if any of you have tried it. If so, how did it work out?

Well you forgot that WB has a huge cool down, limited to 4 shots when maxed, and only works with a Rifle to begin with.

It can work if you can get your hands on a Flowpetal which sports 929 Tatk but it's Ratk is just to low.

The only thing I like about having Ra as a subclass for Fo is that PP killing bonus where you regenerate 10pp for every monster who dies in the vicinity.

If you think WB is a good enough reason just to sub Fo with Ra, why not just sub Ra with another powerhouse class like Br or Gu in the first place. They would synchronize more.

PP Save Bullet and Killing Bonus would actually make teching with a rifle feasible.

Pity they don't have any abilities that boost tech damage other then Weak Bullet, though, plus the Flaupetal has lol Fury Stance as its latent. Why they decided to give a tech rifle that along with making Hunter the only non-standard class that can equip it is beyond me.

I see, well Fo/Ra it was just an idea. But you're right, Br or Gu would work out better in the end, specially' if I were to subclass ranger JUST for WB.

Thanks.~ ^ w ^

Keep in mind, Sharpshooter works with technics (but cancels out the Killing Bonus)

This T-atk rifle with Bullet Saver and a tree for Iru Barta sounds somewhat decent for killing bosses
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by MimiChan View Post
    Well you forgot that WB has a huge cool down, limited to 4 shots when maxed, and only works with a Rifle to begin with.

It can work if you can get your hands on a Flowpetal which sports 929 Tatk but it's Ratk is just to low.

The only thing I like about having Ra as a subclass for Fo is that PP killing bonus where you regenerate 10pp for every monster who dies in the vicinity.

If you think WB is a good enough reason just to sub Fo with Ra, why not just sub Ra with another powerhouse class like Br or Gu in the first place. They would synchronize more.
    Where'd you get the info that it has 929 Tatk. : /
    On japanese swiki, it adds 600 ish Satk.

Cirnopedia said that it had T-ATK.

So much for that idea, but really, they need to have more S-ATK/R-ATK weapons with high T-ATK on them to make hybrid specs viable.

lol reading a wiki wrong
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

only Holy Ray has t-atk.

And that's like +190 t-atk

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

The best casting weapon Ranger has is Vibras Launcher, unfortunately Holy Ray is the only rifle to have T-Attack (and minimum really do be honest). Killing bonus is good for the most part but PP Bullet Save is really good, shame it's so far down the tree.