Default Group of new players seek help

Hello everyone a group of friends and I decided that we are tired of waiting for PSO2 release for NA and decided to play the JPN servers sooo...we are starting the game and are total scrubs! I believe the 2 of us that have installed decided right now on playing Braver/Hunter (atleast me not sure about my friends sub).

So we found some good skill builds that seem to be really similar to each other and a good baseline to start and we know how to level the mag proper (from reading I hope its correct)

Mainly what we are looking for is someone who would hop on Mumble/vent/skype and just answer questions and whatnot about gear/how stuff works and whatnot (I will atleast ask tons of questions and yes according to reading around on the threads I hopped on the OP class bandwagon just to farm/get started) reason for all this is because we dont want to waste money/time on useless cash shop/items from the AH (I assume there is an auction house cause people talk about buying things and being made of money)

Would be cool if someone knowledgeable would come hang out maybe make some friends who usually no-life games and are in the upper tiers of skill. Also im not above temping you with a small amount of $$$ for just being cool and helping out answering questions to a aspiring group of noobs

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Player matchup is your area!

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    Player matchup is your area!
    Is that a sub forum? Not sure

I know this is in the wrong subrofurm ,and I'm not super knowledgeable but I might be able to help. I'm on ship 2 so keep that in mind if you want my help ingame. There should be a link to add me on skype under my name.
    Last edited by Kondibon; May 23, 2014 at 08:16 AM.

Definitely glad to help out, feel free to message ingame
    "Azelyra"

Edit: P.S. If more comfortable with Skype, feel free to message. (Can click the Skype symbol at the mini-profile on the side)
    Last edited by Azelyra; May 23, 2014 at 09:51 AM.

I won't be in game for a couple days, but you can bug me on skype. Most everyone normally does. If you're looking for a team as well, feel free to send a request in game and then pm me or seek out one of my managers. Let them know Rhia sent you. :3

"Don't look for the people in your past. There is a reason they don't exist in your future." - Riesz
    Ship 2 - ID: Chrysheight

I can help you out. Just search for me on the visiphone. Player id is mctasty.

He Who Is Darkened

I would be happy to help, if you need assistance feel free to message me. Player info in signature.
    PSO2 - Ship 02
    ID - Daivat
    Orpheus - Br/hu
    Eris - Undecided

Thank you for all the replies seems like a good english community! So under further inspection our group has changed to Hu/Br, Br/Ra and force (dunno what sub). We are on ship 2 and leveling was super fast until 20. Why in the world does leveling slow down so far from the level cap I would expect the grind to slow around 50

It's been a while, but I think drops off because you have access to hard difficulty at level 20. It used to be much much worse than it is now, but 20-30 is still kind of a drag. After you hit 30 and unlock more of the arks quests and free exploration quests.

What you wanna do, though, is every time an eq comes up go to block 4 for hard and block 6 for very hard (when you unlock very hard from Koffie). I believe block 1 is the go to block for normal. For the more difficult eqs you probably wanna stick to normal for now. Also, save your exp boosts for levels 55+, your gonna want them.