Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Any roleplayers on Ship 7?~

Sooo, yeah... What it says up there... ^

I decided to go with Ship 7 at first (not sure why... maybe I just like the number...) and decided to check the forums for roleplayers AFTER I made two character (one is currently being deleted, though it takes a while apparently...) and played for a few days... And I assume switching Ships cost AC, yes?

So yeah, I was wondering if there's any roleplayers on Ship 7? Well, hanging out with someone that doesn't type in Japanese would also be a nice change!

^ 3 ^

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

There are two small rag tag groups that I know of. The one I used to be in is hunkered down in ship 2, the other which is much better of the is on ship 10 and yes it costs AC to transfer to another ship

Ship 2's group
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=452

Ship 10's group aka The Vanguard
    http://w11.zetaboards.com/GurhalGuardianCorps/index/
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; May 23, 2014 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    There are two small rag tag groups that I know of. The one I used to be in is hunkered down in ship 2, the other which is much better of the is on ship 10 and yes it costs AC to transfer to another ship

Ship 2's group
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=452

Ship 10's group aka The Vanguard
    http://w11.zetaboards.com/GurhalGuardianCorps/index/

Ugh... So most likely I'll have to pay for 700AC? v 3 v

Yes.

Or just delete your character on ship07. I don't think anyone who speaks english is really there.

You said you only played for a few days. I'd recommend rerolling over paying for a transfer if you're under level 30.

The problem with me is that I get too attached to my characters, roleplaying or not... Eugh! I'll just check if I can afford it...

Thanks for the information though! c:

Well If you have used costime accessory tickets that are expensive/rare I suppose you'd be legit to buy a transfer. Just make sure you place important stuff like costumes, weapons and units oh and boost tickets and meseta with your character.

If you are attached to a character, but didn't waste money on expensive tickets yet, go to beauty shop and take screenshots of your character's stuff like height, face width and, of course, breast size. Then, you'll be able to re-create it with no problems, and will even have a chance to adjust something that you got wrong the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    If you are attached to a character, but didn't waste money on expensive tickets yet, go to beauty shop and take screenshots of your character's stuff like height, face width and, of course, breast size. Then, you'll be able to re-create it with no problems, and will even have a chance to adjust something that you got wrong the first time.

Or you can save a copy of the character while in the beautu/edit shop and then load it up in the character creation screen. Its like at the bottom near the other buttons.

Oh, right, forgot it's an option now. Why was it not available at first is as much of a mystery as why can't we still preview accessories that we haven't bough.