Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    And I know for a fact that none of the individual teams on ship 7 ever interact with people out of their teams.
    Not completely true. I know of a many small ENG teams that interact with each other. Although, some of the bigger international teams tend to keep to themselves. I'm part of a big ENG team and we try to play with smaller teams when we can.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgerz View Post
    Oooh! Sounds like fun! 10 folks sounds a bit stressy (as I'm more used to forum roleplays and not a fast typer), but fun nonetheless!
    So do you people tend to roleplay through missions as well, or is it just in the lobbys? c:
    Hahah, it actually doesn't move all too fast, as most folks are courteous enough to wait for other folks to respond (we're building a story together, after all). Usually a group that big is for more scheduled "events" with a pre-planned plot, but even in those situations we're pretty laid back. We also do RP through our forums, and post character bios there and in the RP group here. We're always happy to accommodate new characters and help run whatever plots you'd like.

In-game, we RP everywhere! Lobbies, team room, missions... Whatever's suitable for the scene!
    PSO2 - Rhed - Ship 10: Full of roleplayers!
    PSZ -- Increase -- FC: 5113 3518 4199
    The Vanguard - Phantasy Star Roleplaying Community!
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Roleplay - The PSO-W group for PSO2 RP, Ship 2 and all!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhedrimond View Post
    Hahah, it actually doesn't move all too fast, as most folks are courteous enough to wait for other folks to respond (we're building a story together, after all). Usually a group that big is for more scheduled "events" with a pre-planned plot, but even in those situations we're pretty laid back. We also do RP through our forums, and post character bios there and in the RP group here. We're always happy to accommodate new characters and help run whatever plots you'd like.

In-game, we RP everywhere! Lobbies, team room, missions... Whatever's suitable for the scene! :D
    Sweet! Sounds like a blast indeed! x3
    Uuuh... So where/how do I sign up? :D

Hahah, we're hardly formal. Feel free to make an account on our forums, where most of our stuff is, or post in the group here-- it's a shared one with Ship 2 and we do things together sometimes.

Other than that, just let us know when you stop by Ship 10 so we can send you an invite if you'd like to join the Team. (which also isn't required to RP with us, but helps for team room scenes and planning stuff)

Hahah, we're hardly formal. Feel free to make an account on our forums, where most of our stuff is, or post in the group here-- it's a shared one with Ship 2 and we do things together sometimes.

Other than that, just let us know when you stop by Ship 10 so we can send you an invite if you'd like to join the Team. :D (which also isn't required to RP with us, but helps for team room scenes and planning stuff)
    Well, I've already transferred to Ship 10, so I'm already there, running about. c:
    And I'll make sure to make an account on the forums as well. x3

Awesome! Sent you a PM to get in touch.

Awesome! Sent you a PM to get in touch.
    Wait, RPing on Ship 10?

I might wanna get in on this too... Although I already have a Team.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Ultra Chicken View Post
    Wait, RPing on Ship 10?

I might wanna get in on this too... Although I already have a Team.
    Whooo! Another RPer! O 3 O <3

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Well, this is interesting. I still have a character on Ship 10 as well. This could be fun.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Already being on a team is no issue! We'd still be happy to have you guys RP with us.

Since we'll be doing something this evening, I'll make sure that we'll be out in a lobby or MPA area so other folks can join in. My character name's in my signature, so feel free to contact me for info in-game!