Quote Originally Posted by an0 View Post
Nice to see some love for Ship 07, I've met a lot really cool English speaking players there, they are mostly very quiet and keep to themselves, and I'm not sure how much "roleplaying" is going on, But I know a lot of my friends are very attached to their characters, myself included.

We once had 3 English team masters in a lobby once and got brave enough to chat in public with each other, (which felt strange to us that keep our chat in team and party only), but it was pretty magical. I love my ship.

Feel free to add me as a friend on ship 07 also!~ Sega ID : Chablu
Good to hear we have more English speakers in Ship 7.

Actually, I like the idea of EVE online and they only have 1 server to fit 40k-60k ppl there. I also played FF14 before and they use multi-languages into their servers and they can communicate with the in-game translator. However, it seems PSO2 is running in different direction and they will setup new servers for different languages. (eg. Taiwan, SEA,...) Anyway, we still can enjoy our game until they ban our accounts because we are in different areas... (But the first idea of the MMORPG helped ppl to play together in different locations, where is it now? TT)

Anyway, I will add you - Chablu and we can play in weekend too.