Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Throw myself at every single boss and see how far I get, then go back to my room...for very...very....interesting things...then kill Monica. Im going to get wrecked by those bosses.

I would either go watch Quna-senpai's concerts or try on costumes at le visiphone (✿◠‿◠)

If its the way Log Horizon did it, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    Aside from the fact the first group of 2 or more people would just completely overpower and kill you, yep, hilarious
    They wont see me coming. If I'm standing behind the A1 starting point how are they going to defend themselves? It'll be similar to spawn camping in FPS games if you had any idea how spawning works in video games you would know.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Don't mind him. He's just trying to show how "cool" he is.
    Cool? What does any of this have to do with being cool? We're trapped in a freaking game, did you not read the OP? Just for that I'm adding you to my hit list. o3o

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    Just for that I'm adding you to my hit list. o3o
    Make sure you learn how to quad-step

Be butthurt.

And if I got stuck as one of my female characters, suicide.

Actually, know what, suicide either way.

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    They wont see me coming. If I'm standing behind the A1 starting point how are they going to defend themselves? It'll be similar to spawn camping in FPS games if you had any idea how spawning works in video games you would know.
    Uh, aside from the fact the news of a spawn camper would spread very quickly. 'People are randomly dying entering x area, lets get a group and find out why!'

I am very well aware how spawning works, thank you very much. In pso2 (consider we're talking about this one) your character loads into the area far quicker then your client does, you are immune to damage during this loading difference aswell. So you'd see a character spawn, go to shank them, either fly through them or get repelled by a barrier, person loads in properly and sees you either in-front of them or get a notifcation on the radar your about then you die.
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

I just hope I wind up in a good body depending on the account "I get sucked into"

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    Uh, aside from the fact the news of a spawn camper would spread very quickly. 'People are randomly dying entering x area, lets get a group and find out why!'

I am very well aware how spawning works, thank you very much. In pso2 (consider we're talking about this one) your character loads into the area far quicker then your client does, you are immune to damage during this loading difference aswell. So you'd see a character spawn, go to shank them, either fly through them or get repelled by a barrier, person loads in properly and sees you either in-front of them or get a notifcation on the radar your about then you die.

To be fair the technology used here would have to be fair superior than what we have today. Teleportation is impossible, the species being teleported would have to die and then be reborn. But, since this is a video game I'm pretty sure that wont be much of a problem at all. Regardless If I were to place an abject in position where the spawn point is located that object would become part of someone's avatar, right? I could easily kill them, it's that simple.

Also, are you willing to put your life on the line? You're going to be one of those guys porting down to find out what the fuck is going on? Even if they manage to kill me one of you is guaranteed to die, it could be you. o3o

The topic creator didn't even ask "What if you were in PSO2 and it actually is SAO," but that you're your character in PSO2 now. Just assume everything works exactly the same as it does right now with *~game magic~*. There is no death. Unless you are the tutorial guy...