Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

He is dead serious. You should have seen tc spamming to do SHAQs and saying must have ilmegid. It was sadly hilarious.

Dear B20,

Stay in B20, stop leeching into other blocks during EQs. Oh wait, I'm asking for too much :X

When a level 70/70 tells me he usually stays in B20 and then is in Block 12 for DFL EQ, and proceeds to ask why he shouldn't WB the hands, I facepalm. Cause he's been doing that the whole time since DFL has been released.
    Last edited by Skize; May 26, 2014 at 10:12 AM.

Don't think this question warrants a separate thread so I'll ask here since it is vaguely related;

What is kaiser rise in a PSE burst capable of assuming ~2000 S atk and a JA latent of some sort?

I'm thinking about getting the bio WLs for SHAQ bursts, and just use susano under the asinine idea that maybe orochi could drop sooner or later as long as i do falz when i can.

Look I understand that ilmegid is superior

but seriously, I'm a melee player and I ain't got anything better to throw out.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    What is kaiser rise in a PSE burst capable of assuming ~2000 S atk and a JA latent of some sort?
    Kaiser Rise is a pretty efficient tool in bursts since it pretty much can't miss, if a mob dies while you're casting it just homes on another, and is pretty strong to boot too. Very good for melee characters to burst with.

Kaiser Rise is awesome, even if only just because it's basically a guaranteed full gear bar for each enemy you hit. Other Spin 3 things together -> use Kaiser Rise = full gear (if you deal the full PA's damage to each enemy). It's something wired lances have needed for a really long time. Fury Gear Boost only makes it that much more amazing. The lift is also spectacular against predicadas and other annoying enemies.

Doing AQs on block 20?

dear PSO world i am not a B20 player though B20 works like this if you tell them not to do something they will do it more often and if you don't tell them not to do something they will still do it anyways

in short B20 enjoys your complaining and will do things to make you whine

have a nice day
    to live you must kill something for food whether it be a plant or an animal all life depends on the cycle of death.
    "Life is a fleeting dream but Death is eternal"

dear PSO world i am not a B20 player though B20 works like this if you tell them not to do something they will do it more often and if you don't tell them not to do something they will still do it anyways

in short B20 enjoys your complaining and will do things to make you whine

have a nice day
    to live you must kill something for food whether it be a plant or an animal all life depends on the cycle of death.
    "Life is a fleeting dream but Death is eternal"

Umm.... I'm failing to understand the point of this topic after re-reading everything a couple of times.

So basically Mr/Ms/Mrs Chdata wants everyone (or B20) to stop playing BR and going FO instead? Because it has been proved to them that FO's Il Megid can do wonders during a PSE burst?

Well, I've been playing PSO2 even before skylands was implanted. And all the countless hours I spent on PSE bursting (from 60 second bursts to a whooping 40 min+ burst) and what other experienced and pro players said to me, there is one conclusion on PSE bursts: RNG

It really depends on the map, party setup & levels, weapon types, weapon elements, weapon rarity (recent observation, still not sure), PAs used, monster types (and weakness), weather condition, present e-code, player skill, and again RNG.

I've seen countless setups and combination of classes; it was all the same. There are cases where even spamming the same map with the same party can get either good bursts or none at all. Inside or outside of b20. With experienced players or with recent players.

PSE bursting and even mob clearing is very variable. It is unfair to "force" others into doing what you think is right. As I always say to new players asking about classes: "I don't care what setup you choose and what weapons you use, as long as you are killing mobs fast enough and not dying all the time, we're fine with that. Heck, use a slipper or a pillow for all I care."

Sorry for the long post but I'm quite astonished by this topic. I really hope this is some sort of joke. I wouldn't mind being trolled than to have this be real.