View Poll Results: As a select few who have chosen to remember any of my posts may know, I'm in a band. And for that ba

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

3 42.86%
  • Happy! Smile! Hello!

1 14.29%
  • The Fawlty Towers Theme

3 42.86%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I'm still lonely! Talk to me, please!
    California, in the land of milk and cigarettes

As a select few who have chosen to remember any of my posts may know, I'm in a band. And for that band I'm trying to come up with the most inappropriate song to do a Death Metal tyle cover of.

I've narrowed it down to these select few:

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star The famous nursery rhyme.
    Happy! Smile! Hello! The Japanese pop song that was the theme for the extremely cute Panyo Panyo Di Gi Charat.
    and...
    The Fawlty Towers Theme Fawlty Towers(incase you've never watched it) was a british sitcom featuring John Cleese(aka John Cheese), of Monty Python fame. It had the kind of theme that one would not think of when one says "Death Metal".

So, choose wisely, because... Uh... the winners get... Uh... FREE GIMP BIZQUIK(or any other band on the Iceberg label, for that matter) TICKETS FOR LIFE! ... Unless I change my mind!

Overstater of the obvious...

I vote neither... death metal just too horrible... maybe if you just said heavy metal, then...

Janitor Extrordinaire

Intimidacius has to agree, Death metal is a little funny so the best title would be something like "The sky is full of flying balls of metal death" or "The Death Metal Leprechaun." Or you could go for "Death Metal is made of people, people!"
    Intimidacius is made of tin, that is heavy metal

Guh... I was hoping someone would vote...

I mean I, too, hate Death Metal. But since it's so well known for being loud and weird, I think it would be the funniest genre to cover cute lil' songs like these with!

I mean who wouldn't wanna hear me mutilate my vocal cords to "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"? Bah...

But if noone really wants this kind of thing then fine, one more Psychedelic-Punk-Spoken-Word thing... or something... Maybe I could do a ska cover of "Maggot Brain"?

*Walks off mumbling*

How about a cookie-cutter pop song by the Ataris or something...ahhh death metal songs about dating fifteen year old girls...now that would be funny. If course you could always go for the ska with death metal breakdown in the middle...Dying Fetus style. The possibilities are endless.

Overstater of the obvious...

I mean I, too, hate Death Metal. But since it's so well known for being loud and weird, I think it would be the funniest genre to cover cute lil' songs like these with!

I mean who wouldn't wanna hear me mutilate my vocal cords to "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"? Bah...
    Ever heard Korn's "Chutes and Ladders"? Just do the same, no need for the death metal stuff.

hrm...I also am not a big fan of death metal. However, if I may throw my own suggestion in, it'd be hilarious and extremely inappropriate to mutilate your vocal chords (as you put it) screaming out the Barney song. Or Peter Cottontail. That'd be funny.

*walks of singing*
    "Here comes Peter Cottontail hoppin' down the bunny trail Hippity-hoppity Easter's on its waaaaay."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Psylocke on 2003-04-17 15:40 ]</font>

On 2003-04-17 14:47, raiden999 wrote:

Ever heard Korn's "Chutes and Ladders"? Just do the same, no need for the death metal stuff.
    Meh, but I wanna be LOUD! And doing my horrible take on Death Metal singing is gonna be the best way to acomplish that... Plus I lost respect for KoRn the instant they were played on MTV!

Not banned

Any Pop song by Backstreet Boys, N'SYNC, or Brittney Speares...that would really disturb the youth.

Korn did "Jingle Balls" also...so yeah

One more - My Achy Brakey Heart.....lmfao

I'd like to hear a death metal cover of A-ha's "Take On Me."