Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Dear B20, Ver.CH

Please move on from being SHUNKA.

SHUNKA is SLOW and has limited AREA OF CONTROL. (kanran / other mobbing PAs too)

ILMEGID is FAST and KILLEVERYTHINGFOROGFROGOFRGORFOGwithoutevenaiming

Though it does offer quite the comedic relief to see melee classes dashing into things being eaten by our ILMEGIDS before they get there, it'd be better if you were contributing to the constant quadburst 5MOREs we trigger and maintain.

At most, maybe one SHUNKA is fine for killing bigger enemies faster. I've been SHAQing with friends and with at least 2-3 Il Megid spammers we can continue bursts for a pretty long time. Not seeing as much progress when I'm surrounded by melee classes.

Note: I'm solely mentioning this for the sake of SHAQing. Everyone ILMEGID is not necessarily the best combination for specific EQs.
    Last edited by Chdata; May 25, 2014 at 06:26 AM.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

thx for tip
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL

"Please move on from being Il Megid.

Il Megid is SLOW and has limited AREA OF CONTROL. (Nafoie / other mobbing techs too)

Shunka is FAST and KILLEVERYTHINGFOROGFROGOFRGORFOGwithoutevenaiming"

Also, as you have noticed, Shunka is more of a boss killer than mob mop up. Do not confuse the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilich View Post
    Also, as you have noticed, Shunka is more of a boss killer than mob mop up. Do not confuse the two.
    shunka is both, but it's not suitable for bursts, that's all

try using ilmegid in a 4-run TD1/TD2 MPA and you will get laughed out of the party
    zondeel+shunka/hatou/satellite cannon is still bread n' butter

Actually, I've had to lure bosses away from the mobs (in ruins SHAQ) because we kept accidently killing hunar/all 3 wolgas before we finished all of the mobs.

Of course FO has better stuff for bossing (for areas where bosses don't just drop like that).

(why are SHAQ bosses still so damn weak without mutation)

(and yeah, fo has other techs, il megid is just easily accessible for people who can't/won't get multiple trees to make other elements viable)

(and yeah, obviously you should use whatever tactics can better spawn kill easily predetermined locations)

(just tired of going into b20 and hardly getting pse bursts cause I'm 2lazy2googlecommunicate with jp and my team is more of a head title / chatroom and not enough people play FO to recruit FO only)

(parentheses)
    Last edited by Chdata; May 25, 2014 at 06:59 AM.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

well, not sure troll or serious [insert Fry Futurama Face there] especialy this related with b20

firstly first shunka and il megid are on different class --' one on braver other on force or techer , maybe okay if they was paired together as main and sub, but commonly braver always paired with hunter , how you goin tell them to use tech? same trying ask fish climb tree. (in this case for someone who aint level multi classes, which are most common to newcomers who choose braver as their class)

2nd, if you tired of B20 , simple avoid it... rely on your team mates more and do run together with them (on other block of course) , especialy as boss (despite team boss status hardly do anything with the game) you should have more influence.

3rd, if you cant avoid b20 (im socialy akward with Jps , or all mah friend insist there, or insert all other darned excuse you can find in the middle of naberius along with the rappies , garongos , oodans , gulfes, aignises, rockaibous, and kittens)
    , then just deal with it *put sunglasses* . not all b20 toll is bad, and not all b20 resident is troll... you just have to find them.

last but not last... pardon me for the troll , all in good will to try help, but in the end i couldnt help myself.
    there's potato i offer for beg forgiveness...
    Ship 2 / Invite ID : 10385482 / Courina

i honestly didnt like shunka, i found it so hard to controll.

i usually only use ilmegid on enemies that are weak to dark, or in situations where ilmegid would be usefull.

i usually use sazan since i have a nice pp regen+sazan pp save, so it lasts a long time, and its great for bursts.

but i'm a wind bender. :3
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Oh I guess this thread applies to me because I'm BRFO lol.

I use Ilmegid, Ilbarta, Ilzan, Rafoie, and other techs until I get in close.

Then I go mad with Shunka!

Until there are too many enemies....

Then I go mad with Hien!

Until I need PP...

Then I go mad with JAs!

Until enemies spawn across the map...

Then I start poppin' off Ilzans!

Until I get close...

Then I go mad with Shunkas!

Until multiple high HP mobs spawn...

Then I cast Zondeel!

Until they all are in the center of Zondeel...

Then I use Hatou or Shunka!

Until my mag uses Zonde and sets off my Zondeel...

Then I go straight to Shunka!

But then everything has already died...

;_;

This might be an appropriate place to ask.

Haven't done SH AQs yet, and VH AQs like... twice. Anything I should know before trying it out? ( ´・ω・` )

Spamming any tech/PA is totally dumb :s