Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'm supportive of the call to refuse to help Asiasoft customers in any form, irregardless of whether we can help them or not. I'm not trying to be a hardcase, but anyone trying to do business with such a horrible company should be discouraged from doing in every possible way.

The faster they bleed money and drop the SEA version the better.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

For those in this thread having trouble with the JP Version's Capcha here this should help you all out. Good luck!

and thus, this is how history repeats.

>_>

*looking at RO2*

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    I'm supportive of the call to refuse to help Asiasoft customers in any form, irregardless of whether we can help them or not. I'm not trying to be a hardcase, but anyone trying to do business with such a horrible company should be discouraged from doing in every possible way.

The faster they bleed money and drop the SEA version the better.
    People shouldn't be stigmatized for the version/localization of the game they play. That is not being hardcase, that is just being really, really childish. If you(and others) don't like it, you could just simply not touch the SEA version and pretend it doesn't exist. Spewing nonsense like that won't make it close any sooner, it'll just scare people away from this community and go elsewhere.

@AIDA: Just to clarify, I don't mean be rude to them. I'll try to explain below.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphie View Post
    People shouldn't be stigmatized for the version/localization of the game they play. That is not being hardcase, that is just being really, really childish. If you(and others) don't like it, you could just simply not touch the SEA version and pretend it doesn't exist. Spewing nonsense like that won't make it close any sooner, it'll just scare people away from this community and go elsewhere.
    I'll be frank. Did you not get the memo that Asiasoft got Sega to ban the entire SEA region from the JP version? Stigma? Asiasoft already did that to the entire region. Asiasoft is poison, and the faster people realise that, the better. We shouldn't be helping Asiasoft, even by proxy, through their customers. They don't even maintain their own forums for goodness sake's - and you want to provide customer support to their customers in their stead?

Mind you, I'm not saying chase them out with pitchforks, but explain to them why they shouldn't play on the SEA server. In addtion to that, with most players on the JP version, they'd be getting inaccurate information, even if we did try to help them, since everyone's geared towards the most up to date version.

Even with no one helping them directly, there's already a wealth of info if they can be bothered to search. If they can't be bothered to do their own homework, I don't think anyone should bother either.

TL : DR: I advocate that we should not be doing something that Asiasoft should be doing for their own customers and we should actively discourage players from the hands of such a posionous company.

@AIDA: Just to clarify, I don't mean be rude to them. I'll try to explain below.

I'll be frank. Did you not get the memo that Asiasoft got Sega to ban the entire SEA region from the JP version? Stigma? Asiasoft already did that to the entire region. Asiasoft is poison, and the faster people realise that, the better. We shouldn't be helping Asiasoft, even by proxy, through their customers. They don't even maintain their own forums for goodness sake's - and you want to provide customer support to their customers in their stead?

Mind you, I'm not saying chase them out with pitchforks, but explain to them why they shouldn't play on the SEA server. In addtion to that, with most players on the JP version, they'd be getting inaccurate information, even if we did try to help them, since everyone's geared towards the most up to date version.

Even with no one helping them directly, there's already a wealth of info if they can be bothered to search. If they can't be bothered to do their own homework, I don't think anyone should bother either.

TL : DR: I advocate that we should not be doing something that Asiasoft should be doing for their own customers and we should actively discourage players from the hands of such a posionous company.
    I support this to the fullest extent of my being. Probably the most sensible thing I've read coming out of this debacle.

Have I hated you properly today?

Asiasoft is poison...I'm an ex-RO2 player (also hosted by Asiasoft too)
    I will continue playing in PSO2 Jp and try to discourage players in PSO2 SEA fb page from that poison...it is literally similar to saving the players from this over greedy company...

I will be trying out the SEA version until I'm bored lol, so far I'm enjoying taking my time to read everithing Kofy, Jean and other NPCs are telling me geting and completing their COs, some of them have a personality you can only know in those little chats!

Sounds like Asiasoft makes EA look like innocent children.
    Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    I will be trying out the SEA version until I'm bored lol, so far I'm enjoying taking my time to read everithing Kofy, Jean and other NPCs are telling me geting and completing their COs, some of them have a personality you can only know in those little chats!
    I will admit that I'm minutely curious as to why Arks Layer's translation team never bothered to translate this portion, but I think they had their reasons. Especially with MB16 still untranslated as of this post.

Not to mention I think those guys are understaffed (despite doing a hell of a job).

But hey, perhaps you could show us what they say? Assuming you haven't decided to go be a dick and just say "I'll keep my superior English translations to myself, you ToS-breaking idiots" or something like that.