Default Back after hiatus, what did i miss????

Hi everyone!

Coming back to PSO2 after about a year off.

What has changed?
    I was rolling a Fnewman Fo/Fi lightning user and a Mcast Ra/? WB spammer

Had a gunner on an alt account but it appears they arent that strong anymore???(no Matrix for me?)

If someone could give me a basic rundown of builds that are strong, simple to use, and only need one tree that would be great.
    I really only plan on casual play but i dont want to run around being total nub using outdated builds.

Do people still use Partner machines?

Is ship 2 still the spot to be to find English speakers?

Im lvl 20-ish what quests are good for quick cash? Which are good for leveling?

Much thanks in advance!!!!!!!
    PSO2: Astra-Fo/?, Waluigi-Ra/?. Ship 2.

Mechwarrior Online: InspectorG (Team Pug Life...which is not a team, nor a life.) Stock Mech Mondays EST

A lot of new female costumes.

EDIT: basically Braver is still OP even after their nerf, Gunner/Hunter is arguably the strongest combo, Hunter is basically the best sub unless your a FO, Ranger is more fun to play after their buff, new PAs are shiny and basically were invented to try and balance the classes more (hint: it didnt)
    Last edited by Valimer; Jun 1, 2014 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FoMarlBorough View Post

Do people still use Partner machines?
    Since when were there PM's in PSO? I guess they technically are, but still are used to gather quest related junk.

Everything is still the same and at level 20, not much.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Since when were there PM's in PSO? I guess they technically are, but still are used to gather quest related junk.

Sorry, those little helper monkey characters that follow you around. Do they do anything useful in battle or do you just send them out to do chores and collect items?
    PSO2: Astra-Fo/?, Waluigi-Ra/?. Ship 2.

Mechwarrior Online: InspectorG (Team Pug Life...which is not a team, nor a life.) Stock Mech Mondays EST

Quote Originally Posted by FoMarlBorough View Post
    Sorry, those little helper monkey characters that follow you around. Do they do anything useful in battle or do you just send them out to do chores and collect items?
    Follow you around in battles and use up a party slot and collect quest junk.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

if you're not interested in specifics, than not much has probably changed. there is always an OP class thats making the game unbalanced and there is always new lolita costumes. thats about it.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

For builds this thread has the recommended builds.

BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Valimer View Post
    Gunner/Hunter is arguably the strongest combo
    too bad GU isn't that good tho
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL