Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Fighting with broken bones is a bit stupid but it's MK in a nutshell. This in a game where you can pull someone's spine out with your bare hands so it's not unexpected

As for who the Sub-Zero is in MKX...
    Bi-Han was killed by Scorpion in MK9 and returned as Noob Saibot. Kuai Liang (his brother) was captured by the Lin Kuei and turned into a cyberninja like Sektor and Cyrax (instead of Smoke as was the case in the previous games). I very much doubt Noob Saibot would revert to Sub-Zero again as this would exclude Noob Saibot from the roster. Cyber Sub-Zero died at the end of MK9.

If I remember correctly though, Quan Chi has the souls of most of the Earthrealm warriors who died in MK9 and planned on giving them to Shinnok. I'm going to assume that something happens to disrupt that and they get revived, or something similar. Although how Sub-Zero is human again I have no idea.

I suppose it depends on whether MKX is a retelling of MK4 onwards or a separate story in its own right. It could even be another new descendent of Sub-Zero for all we know.

I'll pretty much be guaranteed to get this, being a long time MK fan. Just need Reptile and Sektor confirmed...

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

I gotta admit the gameplay they showed at E3 looked pretty damn sick.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Wow that looks like.

The ultimate definition of what mortal kombat was trying to be since day one.

Everything actually looks gross and painful and unrealistically morbid, but in a way that actually slightly shocks and impresses me. On top of the really good graphics.

Toobad I'm not an MK fan, but yeah DEFINITELY would not buy for my kids.

n-not that I have any <_< >_>

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Wow that looks like.

The ultimate definition of what mortal kombat was trying to be since day one.

Everything actually looks gross and painful and unrealistically morbid, but in a way that actually slightly shocks and impresses me. On top of the really good graphics.

Toobad I'm not an MK fan, but yeah DEFINITELY would not buy for my kids.

n-not that I have any <_< >_>
    Yeah...same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    That.... That wasn't chief keef was it........?
    nah it's actually wiz khalifa

if it was chief keef you would of heard a lot more slurring and YUHHHHH than normal
    shagia * ship 2 * tumblr

Raiden is back.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Now i remember why i love Mortal Kombat...needs more gore. =)
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

I like the respect they have for their own franchise and fans unlike certain fighting game developers *cough* crap *cough* com, MK9 had a decent story(for an MK game that is), really nice and updated combat mechanics, even though Shao Kahn was still cheap as always, and even worse than before.

The characters look lovely, the controls are great, the finishing moves were gory without dwelling too much on stupidity(looking at you UMK3). Sound was kind of meh, but MK isn't known for having an awesome soundtrack anyways(first movie excluded), voice acting was mixed, some poor acting but nice voices and good acting with bad voices, average overall.

If you actually liked the first 3 games and felt that after the second, MK got kind of dumb and wish they'd go back to its roots, MK9(and hopefully 10) will be right up your fancy.

I'm not in love with the game it's not without its flaws but it's solid and I highly recommend.

Short review aside. Just WTF they are going to do in MKX story as everything that could go wrong happened there, it's going to be interesting to see how they will handle that shitbomb.

So, my friend will be pleased to know that this happened.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!