Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    This is literally slightly updated graphics and gameplay from xenoblade, it's not an action game you auto attack, and then use hotkey'd skills like an MMO But faster paced and surprisingly satisfying and there's actually a lot of strategy behind what skills you use UNLIKE a typical mmo.

Being that similar to xenoblade chronicals I'll be surprised if it's an online game.

Fortunately Xenoblade is fucking awesome. So this game should be fine by default either way.
    There is still very little information available on X. We don't know what type of battle system is going to be used, and most Xeno games have different style battle systems anyways. I doubt they would handle the mech-combat the same way they handle the overworld combat. Either way, I doubt the battle system will be anything like the Phantasy Star.

Also, "slightly" updated graphics is an understatement. This game footage looks godly compared to Xenoblade.

My main reason for hyping this game is the mech parts. I wonder how well that will be handled. I'm picturing huge Gundam-esque mech battles but I will probably be disappointed.

I thought they showed small clips of the mechs and the combat looked similar to the ground combat. Well the mechanics

I guess I haven't seen the new information they released. I found some screenshots that make X look pretty much like a Xenoblade sequel in terms of style and gameplay.

Here you go:
    http://www.gamesradar.com/everything...ts-wii-u-jrpg/

I'm not as excited about it anymore. I was hoping they would move away from Xenoblade's format, since I wasn't a huge fan of the game.

So, it's totally a Xenoblade sequel:

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

What I heard from the Treehouse thingy it is only a spiritual sequel to Xenoblade Chronicles and the story has nothing to do with it either.

Nontheless 2015 can't come fast enough. Still pray for online mode

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute0 View Post
    There is still very little information available on X. We don't know what type of battle system is going to be used, and most Xeno games have different style battle systems anyways. I doubt they would handle the mech-combat the same way they handle the overworld combat. Either way, I doubt the battle system will be anything like the Phantasy Star.

Also, "slightly" updated graphics is an understatement. This game footage looks godly compared to Xenoblade.

My main reason for hyping this game is the mech parts. I wonder how well that will be handled. I'm picturing huge Gundam-esque mech battles but I will probably be disappointed.
    BAM!!

knew it'd be a xenoblade! >D

/obnoxious dance

didn't think it'd LITERALLY be named xenoblade though, guess they're going the final fantasy route, so yeah.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Number of players is TBD still on the Nintendo website. So I guess there's a small chance of multiplayer making it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    BAM!!

knew it'd be a xenoblade! >D

/obnoxious dance

didn't think it'd LITERALLY be named xenoblade though, guess they're going the final fantasy route, so yeah.
    I guess they're trying to make it similar to Xenosaga with the naming.

Quote Originally Posted by .Rusty. View Post
    Number of players is TBD still on the Nintendo website. So I guess there's a small chance of multiplayer making it in.
    Well, there's still "Player 2/3/4" showing in screens, but that works for AI too.

We can hope.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Well, there's still "Player 2/3/4" showing in screens, but that works for AI too.

We can hope.
    Also that chat box that was in the 1st video they released.