Default how does zondeel work?

so iv seen all this talk on zondeel, what are the mechanics on it?

It's a support tech that creates a field that sucks enemies into the center of it. If you hit the field with a lightning tech then it starts dealing damage but stops vacuming enemies, so people usually frown on those who use lightning techs while they're trying to zondeel.

Zondeel sucks!

So do use it!

It will make the party as whole a lot more efficient and turns Techer into a machine of mass destruction.

While I'm charging it is that the draw or is it after I cast it? if it is while i charge would the best bet be to use a tails so i don't get killed?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKnight01 View Post
    While I'm charging it is that the draw or is it after I cast it? if it is while i charge would the best bet be to use a tails so i don't get killed?
    It's after you cast it. If you're using a melee weapon it might be best to cast it normally, but if you want to use a talis you can use that too. That's usually what I do while soloing as a fo/te, but I dunno how viable it is in group content.

If you want to cast it normally and are worried about getting hit you can cast something like Nagrants first to stagger enemies as they get sucked in, but it's slower.

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

@WhiteKnight01 - you can also jump away right after casting it. This will help from taking damage, Also learn the timing of monsters so you know when it's safe to Zondeel. The best time to if your a Techer is to use Zondeel then jump away then use a quick tech to sagger, which some of the techs can be charged. A Bread and Butter set up would be Zondeel and Ra-Zan. Zondeel is your Bread which pulls your foes into one then cast an uncharged/charged Ra-Zan your Butter <- depends on the monsters timing. This will cause the whole mob to be picked up for three hits this works on 90% of all mobs. In which they get back up slower then any other types of knock downs. During this time if your far way from the group you can move into range then hit them, regroup them or smack away on them. Wand's are the best mob cleaners since it keeps mobs staggered and X'times the damage for each foe which are close together with each other with Wand Gear. Other Tech's that work well with Zondeel (when timed) when your Techer/or not and having more then one foe are Na-Grantz like Kondibon said, this one can be done before Zondeel, Ra-Grantz, Sa-Foie, Gi-barta, Zan, Ra-Zan, Il-Zan, Megid, Megiverse for quick HP regain and sparsely Zonde since this will stop Zondeel and only use it on Robot type's for a little more damage when it's right for it to be used.
    Last edited by Omega-z; Jun 6, 2014 at 12:10 PM.