Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Quote Originally Posted by Miyuki_Kamiko View Post
    actually ship 2 has made over 100% almost every time the only time ship 2 didn't reach 100% was when Luther was a unscheduled EQ and the ship was pretty much empty due to E3 being Live nobody cared enough to run the EQ because they all were watching E3 and it was like around 7pm eastern which is 8am JP time and most jp players play from 5am eastern to 12pm eastern on ship 2
    but E3 was ass from start to finish. I would rather done Luther
    and there was definitely nothing going on at 7pm

I think people are forgetting that less players = less kills required for the percentage counter. Less players being on doesn't mean anything. . _.b

So all the good players be watching E3 then.

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    Oh right.

Still, a dash that acts like a forward swoop (I think one of the PAs is like this) that allows for hover-like travel would be neat. As long as it doesn't detriment normal quad dashing on the ground. And being able to step attack in midair without losing altitude.
    God Eater 2 lets people do this with the shortsword
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

E3. You mean Nintendo?

They pretty much cleaned house this year.

In retrospect, it was kinda silly to say SHUNKA wasn't OP based on TA alone. That ignores the entire rest of the game.

Actually, it was kinda silly to think as such the moment SEGA was considering nerfing it.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    S-Roll needs to be nerfed for the sake of spreading the damage through the PAs. It'd dumb that Gunner's lose out on half their damage by not flipping when they're one of the few classes that benifits from actually using the combo system :/.
    S roll really needs entirely removed. It makes a bunch of PA's simply not viable without completely screwing up your camera/view and are mega awkward to use, and completely ruins the entire point of being able to set 3 PA's per palette like melee when you realistically can only use one PA per palette.

It just makes the game much worse, makes balance harder,gives you less options, and is just a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    S roll really needs entirely removed. It makes a bunch of PA's simply not viable without completely screwing up your camera/view and are mega awkward to use, and completely ruins the entire point of being able to set 3 PA's per palette like melee when you realistically can only use one PA per palette.

It just makes the game much worse, makes balance harder,gives you less options, and is just a nightmare.
    I could say the same thing about elemental masteries on the force and techer trees. Element Weak hit, etc. I don't think there's anything wrong with having situational bonuses, and if anything more of them need to be situational. It should be strong enough that it's worth using when you hav ethe oppritunity but weak enough that in some situations just using another PA is more effecient.

As I've said before a lot of the PAs that work well with it have animations that are longer than flipping so the result is that flipping always deals more damage than just casting the PA twice. If it was more like 20% damage and the difference was distributed elsewhere you wouldn't feel like you have to use it all the time, but when you DO happen to be flipping it'll help make up for the lost damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I could say the same thing about elemental masteries on the force and techer trees. Element Weak hit, etc. I don't think there's anything wrong with having situational bonuses, and if anything more of them need to be situational. It should be strong enough that it's worth using when you hav ethe oppritunity but weak enough that in some situations just using another PA is more effecient.

As I've said before a lot of the PAs that work well with it have animations that are longer than flipping so the result is that flipping always deals more damage than just casting the PA twice. If it was more like 20% damage and the difference was distributed elsewhere you wouldn't feel like you have to use it all the time, but when you DO happen to be flipping it'll help make up for the lost damage.
    Why not just make it so you have to be actually dodging an attack with the flip in order to receive the damage bonus? This will give GUs a powerful but somewhat situational counter that will make their aggro-grabbing skills like Showtime actually worthwhile to use.
    When was the start of all this?
    When did the cogs of fate begin to turn?

Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,
    From deep within the flow of time...

Quote Originally Posted by Radical Dreamer View Post
    Why not just make it so you have to be actually dodging an attack with the flip in order to receive the damage bonus? This will give GUs a powerful but somewhat situational counter that will make their aggro-grabbing skills like Showtime actually worthwhile to use.
    Someone suggested that before. If the damage bonus gets lowered then using it willynilly won't be effecient anyway.