Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Default How many of us hate TD now?

BR nerf aside (doesn't matter to anyone decent anyway), I've been running into the worst TD groups two nights in a row with a bunch of terribad foreign players.

I had RAs tagging as many goldras as they can up north to SC in the most recent TD1.

Ilmegid is the single worst thing in game right now. Bad FOs doing ~4k a hit. Making goldras chase them, making me chase the goldras... so it's a massive waste of time. Also, dishonarable mention to every FO i see who's first, and only tech they cast on TD1 wave 4 is ilmegid. Not one fucking zondeel!

I think I was the only braver (of like the... 3 total there) that was solo clearing waves with war cry+KF.

I was stuck on b15 (ship2, duh) for this atrocity. Saw way too many english names in the lobby. Knew I was in for some shit runs.

Pug quality tanked pretty hard. So why do you hate TD these days?

well it still doing well here on ship 8 ilmegid kill everything on there way. just don't step on vita block.

i hate it if some gaijin just entered mpa and then AFK-ing till the end

i love td.... but i hate the b20ians that infect lower blocks to get carried and drag everyone else down

I love TD, it gives me lots of cubes.

You're not alone and it even happens in TD1 as well. The funny thing is that the TD2 quest was nerfed to be easier. The few times i S ranked the quest, I've received no more than the clone weapons that can be traded for Xcubes...

Anyway I will keep using my Lv.55 Hu in all quests. I won't switch to my Lv.70 Br. just to do these. I'm strong enough to destroy infections with 2 or 3 Hatous so I stay behind the north wall if there's no one behind the wall but lately the walls are being destroyed even on the 1rst phase... I was in b11 and then it happened in b210...

TD is still awesome.

If you have a well organized MPA

And regardless, you can almost always refund a 250% no matter what kinda shiz happens, unless you lose all towers...

And yeah kaiser, it's common to only get 10*. I've only actually gotten an 11* twice in all of my TD.

Also people seem to misunderstand what makes Il Megid "op / really viable".

It's not like SHUNKA where it was "op / really viable" even if you're a lower level not necessarily even needing good gear. Il Megid only becomes OP when you are at the point that you have a high level and good gear enough to hit at least 8k+ damage.

In TD, you especially should pay attention to your placement. You're going to be grabbing aggro with it, don't be the prick who's grabbing all of the goldas away from groups of player who can kill them faster.
    Last edited by Chdata; Jun 13, 2014 at 01:11 AM.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Doing team EQ is nice, always a certain 3 run EQ even with random dc's. Get a good 4 person group together and do most of the heavy lifting and it shouldn't be hard to get 3 runs in even with a bad group.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

While its a neat idea and kind of a cool change of pace, it really doesn't interest me all that much. I played a LOT of horde mode stuff on games like Gears of War 3 and did my share of Nazi Zombies. Compared to that, a much shorter, more limited thing like TD is shit.

Yeah, you can pwn the crap out of it and get more drops that way, but whoop de doo. I want my survival missions where it matters how long you can actually go for.

I see the appeal for people if you take it for what it is. But to me it really just feels like a watered down form of something that had better versions of itself in other games that I loved. 5 waves and a boss wave? Piss off. While something like Gears of War wasn't infinite, it was difficult enough to be fun and the extra modifiers you could stick on added a lot to replay value along with the difficulty.