Default PSo2.exe is not a valid Win32 Application

Hey guys, I was curious to know if anyone could help me with a problem that seems like its happened before to a couple of other players on here. I recently tried to Launch PSO2 from PSO2 Tweaker and i was getting an error. so i try to launch the PSO2 application, and a error comes up saying "C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\pso2launch er.exe is not a valid Win32 application".

I looked at some previous answers on the forums here and i tried out the solution where you could delete the .exe updater, .exe launcher, and .exe downloader, and rename the same files that end with a .bak with a .exe. i did this but it hasn't fixed the problem. now when i try to Launch PSO2 from Tweaker, i come up with this error "Fix PSO2 EXEs [Failed!]" and a "Seomthing went wrong, would you like to upload your logfile so it can be fixed?"

im not exactly sure what to do here, but i also tried to just load up the actual PSO2 client now, and i get an error saying "failed to check the latest version."

i was curious to know if there is anyone out here that can help me? i feel that maybe im just missing a step, and its an easy fix, so any help would be awesome =).

-Thanks

I don't know if you had made any backups of your PSO install folder at all, but before I installed PSO English patches I made a full backup of the entire folder. a few times this error has appeared for me also, I simply went to my Backup RAR/ZIP and extracted to the needed location and it seemed to fix the issue. Honestly I'm not sure what caused this issue, but that fixed the problem for myself when it appeared.