Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Because Techer has EWH and... EWH to offer Bouncer. Even if they got EWH2, Fighter would still be a stronger sub, let alone Hunter.

I'd sure like to hope they'll completely change all the classes so everything is totally different, but this is Sega we're talking about here.

The best we can hope for is some absurdly broken skill that single-handedly makes Techer the best caster and a better melee sub than Hunter.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    everyone is doubting TE because of the current TE we have now...The dev that suggested it is more knowledgeable of what's ahead, so why would he suggest TE over FI and FO (what we're usually accustomed to?)
    nobody else has a clue what the BO tree will look like. What gimmicks will the class even focus on? Braver has charge moves and weakpoints going for it already...
    Because both TE and BO are supposed to be Melee/Tech Hybrids.

Was he being silly?
    We are talking about people who created the skill "First Hit" so I assume, yes.

For me the best choice for Bouncer is FI. HU is ok if you want just focusing your melee attacks, but since Bouncer has got access to techs, it makes more sense FI as a sub, specially if we count with adrenaline, a good skill for a class which can cast shifta without "disarm penalty".

About BR? Well... it can be a good idea for a good "Jack of all trades", but i distrust it since i don't think that Dual Sabers and Jet Boost will get Charged attacks. Dual Saber is just a ground version of TD while Jet Boost... maybe that weapon can cast instantly without casting time, the same of non-charge spamming of elysion with Sazan or Ilbarta.

TE can be a good choice, if Bouncer gets buff with Shifta & Deband.

but first hit is great

An EWH2 would make TE topple FI with its added utility in PP/Territory/possibly buffed shifta advance. Wise/Chase advance barely see use in most scenarios, so having TE give a 44% modifier to everything for matching with your rainbow puts it among the best of them. Not to mention not having to worry about stance dancing, unless BO has stances that are just as annoying.

Anyway, it's really early to speculate these things. I just honestly doubt HU will be the end-all be-all for this class. Unless duablades shit on everything, of course
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Jun 27, 2014 at 05:30 PM.

but first hit is great
    first hit is as flawed as FI's entire Skilltree.
    If the Skill would work like "First Hit you deal gains a damage boost" It would be waay more useful than how it is now "Gain damage boost on enemies with Full health".
    You play mpa and someone hit something before you. Skill doesn't proc. Great.
    I'm not a solo player so no thanks. This skill is awful.

Are you a Force? Sub TE

Are you anything else? Sub HU

but first hit is great
    You're joking, right?

but first hit is great

An EWH2 would make TE topple FI with its added utility in PP/Territory/possibly buffed shifta advance. Wise/Chase advance barely see use in most scenarios, so having TE give a 44% modifier to everything for matching with your rainbow puts it among the best of them. Not to mention not having to worry about stance dancing, unless BO has stances that are just as annoying.

Anyway, it's really early to speculate these things. I just honestly doubt HU will be the end-all be-all for this class. Unless duablades shit on everything, of course
    When TE gets EWH 2, FI will likely get Brave/Wise Stance 2, so no. TE still lolfaecroll tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Arksenth View Post
    When TE gets EWH 2, FI will likely get Brave/Wise Stance 2, so no. TE still lolfaecroll tier.
    Maybe. I dont care too much. I'm just wondering why the dev chose TE over FI and FO.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    You're joking, right?
    Nope. I think RA is too powerful as it is. First Hit is just bonus damage that you'll either be glad it pops up or you wont miss it much granted people around you do good damage.