Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default So... What You Expect English PSO2 To Be Like?

Years behind in content? Japanese voice acting still? Closing down earlier than japan? Possibly supported by a company other than sega?

To be honest I was around level 40 when the servers went down. It seemed like besides a few boss events I spent the majority of my time grinding endless maze like maps with nonstop spawning monsters with a pack of other players. it reminded me of a pack of dinosaurs for some reason running around in a mob killing everything in our way. It seemed like thats the core gameplay right there. The rare drop boost items etc seemed kind of tacked on.

I remember when PSO2 first came out I was raging hardcore. Everyone got their own drops, forest and caves were boring, giant lobby with a bunch of stuff i didnt wanna deal with, silly quests collecting drops to get mag and unlock areas, cant trade, boring weapons, could just run through levels not killing anything, etc. but ever since they added monster spam levels i like the game but... its just a real shame they dont make pso like they used to where you can play offline.

I never thought id say this but I like playing offline these days since well look at what we are dealing with. Locked out of using our characters, meaning the game doesnt exist anymore.
    Last edited by ChristopherLeeFriday; Jun 27, 2014 at 01:15 PM.

Nonexistent.
    Steam: gutsyunicycle (Nickname: Jungo)
    PSO2: Ship 2

IF it ever comes out. I imagine a release similar to EP 1 & 2 on GC and xbox. We will get that and probably be left alone.

That's a big IF as well

If im honest i dont believe in an western release and if it would be released, i doubt its worth to play it because they´re to far behind the current japanese content. maybe sega would surprise everyone and deliver it pretty fast but i dont believe in this fairy tale.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherLeeFriday View Post
    Everyone got their own drops,
    Wait, why is this a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Naji23 View Post
    If im honest i dont believe in an western release and if it would be released, i doubt its worth to play it because they´re to far behind the current japanese content. maybe sega would surprise everyone and deliver it pretty fast but i dont believe in this fairy tale.
    I think they'll give SOA a little more support than whoever did the SEA release because... Sega.

In any case I know it will be behind but I am thinking it will be about a year behind like PSU

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Wait, why is this a bad thing?
    cause youre playing with yourself. you cant even drop items LOL also, its pretty lame how much grinding you have to do just to use a weapon that looks exactly like the weapon youre already using but has a little bit higher stats. playing through hard mode for 20 levels only able to use 5% of the drops you find cause they al lrequire higher stats so you finally get to use the items you been picking up and selling when you get to very hard level lol
    Last edited by ChristopherLeeFriday; Jun 27, 2014 at 01:29 PM.

English PSO2 will be like B20 on every Block and every Ship.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherLeeFriday View Post
    cause youre playing with yourself. you cant even drop items LOL also, its pretty lame how much grinding you have to do just to use a weapon that looks exactly like the weapon youre already using but has a little bit higher stats. playing through hard mode for 20 levels only able to use 5% of the drops you find cause they al lrequire higher stats so you finally get to use the items you been picking up and selling when you get to very hard level lol
    Are we talking about PSO or PSO2?

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    English PSO2 will be like B20 on every Block and every Ship.
    And whats b20 like?