I'll admit it's taking a bit of time but still

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Keyblade59 View Post
    9 days into DDoS already looking at replacements lol

Dat 2nd life Addiction doe!

Lookin' for dat next dealer.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    My "defense" is that at least PSO2 has more to it that's actually interesting and not just yay fanservice.
    Considering that you're judging the game before playing it, you still have no defense. The service starts July 1st and since it will be a holiday in Canada, I'll give it a try.

I already downloaded and installed it :3

I'm hoping Kritika's china servers are F2P like blade and soul. That game is like the guilty gear of MMOs

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Considering that you're judging the game before playing it, you still have no defense. The service starts July 1st and since it will be a holiday in Canada, I'll give it a try.
    I'm not wasting my time on every F2P mmo that comes out since like 99.9% are awful. But fine, for you I'll give it a shot just so I can come back and tell you that I played it and it's shit

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I'm not wasting my time on every F2P mmo that comes out since like 99.9% are awful. But fine, for you I'll give it a shot just so I can come back and tell you that I played it and it's shit
    That tsundere boredom doe.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

It's so bad, Rock. I have hundreds of games, most of which I haven't touched on steam alone, and I'm so bored...

It's so bad, Rock. I have hundreds of games, most of which I haven't touched on steam alone, and I'm so bored...
    I know the feeling >.< I'm still waiting for Mugen Souls Z patch so I can play that properly, thats about the only other game I've been waiting to play lately.

If it sucks, it will suck based on it's gameplay, not it's appearance. BTW, compared to the average PC game of today, PSO2 is no work of art either but the gameplay is still great.

Also, since this is getting a PS4 release as well, it's got to be at lease decent since let's face it, there's more shit on PC than any other gaming platforms (not counting mobile market).