Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

ill use a vpn and laugh as the servers get ddosd again for a much longer period of time

I start using VPN since SEGA block China IP. Now, after half year direct connection I have to use it again _(:з」∠)_
    The game is great, and we love it. But the operations team is suck, so lawful players get unfair treatment

I've been expecting a ban at any time since the game launched, so I wouldn't be too dismayed.

I could go through the trouble of VPNs, but will I? I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacoshuriken View Post
    I don't think SEGA would half ass an IP block like this.
    Been playing fine from Australia with no VPN since the servers came back, I doubt they would just IP block America, or just not IP block Australia, seems silly no?
    There are blocks in Austrailia, actually. My (only) Austrailian friend has been blocked.

But this is getting off-topic...

6 months from now when foreigners are STILL IP blocked people here will still be deluding themselves into thinking that it's not an IP block.
    This is a good post.

I'm not really invested into the game as it is. I've just kind of been waiting for them to make some major changes to encourage me to login again but they've been way too slow with those, so at the rate things are going I wouldn't even bother trying to log back in until after Episode 3 anyway.

For my online gaming fix there's FFXIV, which is not the same thing at all, but frankly it's the more fun game between the two, so it's not a great loss for me. Speaking of FFXIV - imagine a world where SEGA supported PSO2 internationally on the same level that Square Enix does (where all updates are simultaneous release on all versions and all languages). Imagine it, and weep further as you face the terrible reality.

Doesn't Squeenix have a lot more money than Sega

Quote Originally Posted by Unwarsky View Post
    I start using VPN since SEGA block China IP. Now, after half year direct connection I have to use it again _(:з」∠)_
    The game is great, and we love it. But the operations team is suck, so lawful players get unfair treatment
    You're only lawful if you live in Japan, as you said you're connecting from China so you're not one of them...
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

From my experience with Arad, even if I used a VPN the population would be incredibly small, so I'd quit. GW2 is my main MMORPG anyway so...

If it becomes real, permanent, unresolved indefinitely, or whathaveyou, then my account is as good as banned. There'd be no risk to using a VPN, since it's either play for now or not play at all.

I'd give my stuff away, but that's just not possible even if I could connect.

But I'll give it until ep3 launches before I even bother. There's still a good chance we can all connect normally soon enough, and I at least want to see how bad the update sucks before I suicide my account.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

I just started this game hope I can get to play -_-