Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

It's been a good run, and I will remember the good times and move on to other things.

In fact, this is probably for the best in my particular case, as school starts up again in less than 2 months. No PSO2 would mean one less time-consuming distraction to worry about.

I'll quit. Only played for a month. If SEGA doesn't want my money, they won't get it. Now or in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    There are blocks in Austrailia, actually. My (only) Austrailian friend has been blocked.
    I guess for some reason my house is immune then...

I hope we aren't citing error 107 as proof of IP block, just don't use the launcher (I launch through the tweaker), and try to force your way in, takes me like 3 - 4 log in attempts to get in.
    If anything, it's no an IP block they're just throttling outside connections, otherwise this is the most half assed IP block I've seen.

- Will you continue to attempt to connect to the game through VPN or other means despite supposed risks?
    I am currently on a VPN. I got my Email with my code, and used it. I am happily playing the game as well. So I guess this is my path.

I've only 630'd twice, which is likely due to the state of the server. They did point that much out. And when it comes to ping and connection I sense no difference than when I was playing with my normal IP.

I am a lucky one, I guess.
    Thanks Yoshi for the Sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    Doesn't Squeenix have a lot more money than Sega
    You squiddin' me, buddy? SEGA is rich, at least half of which is because of their squidiculous profits from their pachinko machines, but still, they don't really have the excuse of a lack of funds for their piss-poor international showing. (For what it's worth, their overall revenue is something like three times that of Square Enix's.)

I've been on the fence about quitting and I registered for this game March 31st, 2014. As much as I love the style of the game I have many gripes in other departments, namely content. I hit 70/70 on my Fo/Te in well under 2 months and there isn't that much to keep one busy. EQ's? AQ's? Tacos?

My second month of premium expired 3 days or so after the DDoS started so I'm not really missing out. Whether or not I'll quit really depends on when PSO2es is up and running again for payment (I don't webmoney) and whether or not my connection to PSO2 will finally leave the country to Japan.

Until then I'm just playing other games. I've already gotten the jist of the game already so I'm content.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    I at least want to see how bad the update sucks before I suicide my account.
    Yeah really; I was looking forward to playing a foot-oriented class; even if only for a little while before getting bored and going back to barely signing in.

I can't even say it's because of the classes anymore; I just plain don't want to play that much. I don't care about daily TAs or EQ zerging, so I'd pretty much only sign on for content. So, I mean, in other words: I wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesarthim View Post
    I've been on the fence about quitting and I registered for this game March 31st, 2014. As much as I love the style of the game I have many gripes in other departments, namely content. I hit 70/70 on my Fo/Te in well under 2 months and there isn't that much to keep one busy. EQ's? AQ's? Tacos?

My second month of premium expired 3 days or so after the DDoS started so I'm not really missing out. Whether or not I'll quit really depends on when PSO2es is up and running again for payment (I don't webmoney) and whether or not my connection to PSO2 will finally leave the country to Japan.

Until then I'm just playing other games. I've already gotten the jist of the game already so I'm content.
    same thing im gonna try another game like onigiri by cyberstep

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    You squiddin' me, buddy? SEGA is rich, at least half of which is because of their squidiculous profits from their pachinko machines, but still, they don't really have the excuse of a lack of funds for their piss-poor international showing. (For what it's worth, their overall revenue is something like three times that of Square Enix's.)
    yup only reason is racism

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Really? Huh, always figured Squeenix was still doing better despite the stupid choices they've been making lately.