Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    A caseal contruction lab, someplace on the guardians colony...

Words cannot describe how happy I am that I had a random urge to google "PSU private server". I really hope this gets going. PSO2 is absolute garbage, and I miss this game. Tried to get PSP1 working over PPSSPP but alas, it refuses to work. Played a little bit of the offline mode, and it just made me realize how much I missed this.

Best of luck to the developers. PS fans will love 'em forever if they pull this off.

Making a Mega Man clone! Check it out! http://gigaguygame.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Miyoko View Post
    Words cannot describe how happy I am that I had a random urge to google "PSU private server". I really hope this gets going. PSO2 is absolute garbage, and I miss this game. Tried to get PSP1 working over PPSSPP but alas, it refuses to work. Played a little bit of the offline mode, and it just made me realize how much I missed this.

Best of luck to the developers. PS fans will love 'em forever if they pull this off.
    oh please everyone hated psu in comparison to pso1. and pso2 has gotten better. it was admittedly really bad. but its def better now.

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chrishehe View Post
    oh please everyone hated psu in comparison to pso1. and pso2 has gotten better. it was admittedly really bad. but its def better now.
    Yet many people like it. I don't see why people feel the need to tell people that PSU sucks. It's pointless. It's not like you're going to change their minds about the game.

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

Completely unrelated to anything- but I just remembered the Cards weapon. Goddamn do I miss that weapon, even it's weird ass sound the first time we were like wtf is that?

Really looking forward to playing the game again, I am patiently awaiting updates on the server. Take as much time as they need I say, it's worth it for me.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

Quote Originally Posted by Midori Oku View Post
    cooooooooooool Midori your inside the game congrast the only thing we need now is Dragon in there and help out . I just hope they included me as well for me I love to test the server give my helping hand with bugs or other issue

A caseal contruction lab, someplace on the guardians colony...

Quote Originally Posted by Chrishehe View Post
    Speak for yourself, I've always loved PSU. Even when I can admit it had a pretty awful launch, I still loved it and was having a blast. PSO2 has gotten worse since it launched, as far as I'm concerned.

Following what Oku said, let PSU fans be happy their game is coming back. Seems like most of us who loved original/AotI PSU have been disappointed with PSO and will get to have fun in Phantasy Star once more.

Making a Mega Man clone! Check it out! http://gigaguygame.blogspot.com/

Let this garbage game die already.

lol :3

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

I missed out on PSU, so if this actually becomes a thing, I will be playing it.