Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

I'd try it out, could even donate depeding on how it's handled.

As much as I love PSO2, better pings no pay walls, etc would be preferable. Also, which version are you basing this? SEA english?

Quote Originally Posted by Edson Drake View Post
    I'd try it out, could even donate depeding on how it's handled.

As much as I love PSO2, better pings no pay walls, etc would be preferable. Also, which version are you basing this? SEA english?
    'We' absolutely are not interested in any kind of donation right now.

Second thing I'd like to point out, it is not planned to modify the game whatsoever for the moment. So all the in game currency etc is there to stay for now. There are so many other elements of making something like this even partially usable that need to be addressed. This is just a pet project.

Lastly, the client I run is SEA English. Wish someone would make the voice overs in english as well though.

Not until all avenues for western players to play JP-PSO2 are closed off. For now, I can wait.

Yeah I searched around Google a few times about this Phanserv, no relevant results were ever found, so it must be a well-kept secret.

Btw AIDA, is this Cyberkitsune server based on the EN translation or SEA translation?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    This game is iffy enough as it is run by sega JP, worse sega NA...

Their fans?

Nah I'm good...

I kinda have a weird bias against a LOT of things taken into the hands of fans....

Especially Japanese media.

Also lol why the hell would you take drops out of TTF, and then actually have other quests bug up and no have drops as a result. fukken shenanigans. <_>
    No point playing on a private server that doesn't change everything on the whim of some idiot who thinks they know better which drives the game into the ground with countless terrible decisions stacked on top of each other.

Might as well just play the official version for that.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Question

You folks probably aren't familiar with Myria Chan/Barubary and the Madeline server either. Schtack I worked with directly and he was the one who provided the encryption algorithm to me. I'm not asking for anyone to believe me, I'm happy yet disappointed that you've shown me this github. I will however continue to work with what little free time I have however.

I will also point out that your screenshot proves very little. The code I have not looked at but I'm sure it's in place, but you can get to ship select without any encryption required.
    Last edited by doublespaces; Sep 20, 2014 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doublespaces View Post
    Lastly, the client I run is SEA English.
    yeap.
    this private server is not going to be good.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/