Page 50 of 77 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast

No issues. I'm up to date and haven't had any. You can even run them while you're playing and have no problems.

Putty seems to be losing connection a lot recently and I'm DC'ing a bit. What could be the cause and fix?

If I have my AWS instance always running, does that mean that anything I do over the internet on that machine will be seen as going through a JP IP? Or is the AWS instance only used when using PuTTY and Proxifier to connect to PSO2?

Quote Originally Posted by Maximum Burst View Post
    If I have my AWS instance always running, does that mean that anything I do over the internet on that machine will be seen as going through a JP IP? Or is the AWS instance only used when using PuTTY and Proxifier to connect to PSO2?
    Since PuTTy and Profixier are used to allow you to connect to AWS, yes indeed it's only running throught it when you wish.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by Nulve View Post
    Putty seems to be losing connection a lot recently and I'm DC'ing a bit. What could be the cause and fix?
    Same. I keep getting Putty "Network Error: Software caused connection abort".

Have you tired restarting by chance? I've also tried this:
    http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r272...nnection-abort
    We'll see if it works.

Also this: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=147781
    Last edited by Shinamori; Jul 30, 2014 at 11:02 AM.

Just wondering; I would really like to not buy the two programs for AWS but is the Putty thing still ok to use? It seems like a lot of people are running into problems with it but if it's one of the only free things to run AWS then wow that sucks :/

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Man View Post
    Just wondering; I would really like to not buy the two programs for AWS but is the Putty thing still ok to use? It seems like a lot of people are running into problems with it but if it's one of the only free things to run AWS then wow that sucks :/
    There are free alternatives instead of proxycap and proxifier i think, just to to configure the program differently

Forgive me for not checking through all 50 pages of the thread, but can someone please give me a run down on how to add another computer in the same house on the same connection to my AWS/PuTTy/Proxycap setup?

I need a guide on how to be able to use Amazon AWS without Proxifier or Proxycap. The one that was linked earlier is doing me no good, since I can't figure out AWS's command line.

Quote Originally Posted by dxpecorbs View Post
    Forgive me for not checking through all 50 pages of the thread, but can someone please give me a run down on how to add another computer in the same house on the same connection to my AWS/PuTTy/Proxycap setup?
    Same setup as before, just change the port number. For example you could choose Dynamic port 13338 instead of Dynamic port 13337.