Page 23 of 77 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425263373 ... LastLast

i see, thanks alot!!!
    its good to know the IP is static!

Quote Originally Posted by UMVC3_Wolverine View Post
    At this point is it even worth playing? My god you guys have to go through so much bullshit just to play.

You guys are mad desperate holy shit....
    When you first register to the game you have to fill out a foreign language captcha, enter a fake japanese name and address, and download/update 20gbs worth of data to install the game.

When you buy AC you have to download a whole new game to your phone, emulate an android, or purchase from separate webmoney suppliers with ridiculous mark-up.

This literally takes no more time than registering, and you have to take like two extra clicks to start the game. With about a 20ms ping difference.

If you really wanna see her man, you go the extra mile. Only reasonable argument is fear of ban. But people are out there not giving a shit using shadier methods and its been fruitless trying to warn them.
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

At this point is it even worth playing? My god you guys have to go through so much bullshit just to play.

It's really simple to set up (thanks to Limni's excellent guide).

And it's literally just opening 1 program and typing "ec2-user + enter" and clicking "enable" on ProxyCap after that, when you want to play.

I was going to post, but the latest 2 replies pretty much said everything. =)

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Taking 10 minutes to set up a free SSH tunnel to play a game you enjoy is 'mad desperate'? You must be busy.

As others have stated previously, it takes more effort to register for the game and install the English patches than it does to set this up.

And yeah, I'd say it's still worth playing if you actually enjoy the game.

Next maintenance should prove if this service is truly reliable (in case SEGA blocks it for some reason). So I expect this method to become very popular.

You missed the point, you still have to do a plethora of things just to play.

If I couldn't log in normally I would quit. It's that simple. It's amusing how desperate you guys seem though.

Also for the record, when I first signed up it was really easy actually since my JP friend from JP psu did all that for me.

Also for the record, when I first signed up it was really easy actually since my JP friend from JP psu did all that for me.
    Hence why the way you think.
    BTW: it's not desperation. It's motivation.

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

2 of my friends using this method over the weekend received a ban today.

Error 816

This nothing. I've spent hours before setting up SQL databases, compiling and configuring Mangos and Trinity Warcraft servers for my own use.

Some people sort of like the challenge. Others, like yourself, just aren't interested in computers at that level, and that's fine.