Page 11 of 77 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast

Does PuTTY do anything to your router settings? And do you need to do anything with your router settings to make this work?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Did you choose the right server?
    Yup, Asia Pacific > Tokyo.

I've followed the instructions precisely (or so i believe <.<).

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    how much lag is it compared to PZ?
    I checked that shit earlier and it was lagging badly.

Quote Originally Posted by BlankM View Post
    Anyone tried Freecap? Don't think it works the same as it requires you to start the program directly, which means not from tweaker, and you most likely can't disable it in the middle of playing?
    I tried Freecap and Widecap as well and couldn't get either to work sadly. I would appreciate it if OP or someone else tried them out though, since I don't have too much experience with these types of programs.

Quote Originally Posted by un1t27 View Post
    I checked that shit earlier and it was lagging badly.
    ran fine for me but right now is giving me issues (being spammed error message when turn from off to on and when reaching ship select)
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Hi everybody btw (first post), and I thought I could give my 2 cents.

I've tried with pingzapper and it actually works, well it DOES connect you whatsoever, and everything works just fine; thing is that it gets crazy laggy from time to time, with very high peaks. Last time I was doing Coast Free and I remember being 5 or 6 minutes trying to kill those conch-like monsters! (it did help me to improve my combos tho xP); but yes, I had to logout from there.

So, that's another option: pingzapper, I followed this tutorial to get into it, I don't know if it'd work in the future, but sadly it lags (a lot after a while). I don't know how does it do specifically (IP mask, vpn or whatever) but you log into a JP server or something, considering there are also other SEA servers to get in; I've tried Hong Kong and it also worked), but I can still log in from there.

I tried both Pingzapper and this method.

Like others, I've been getting random lagspikes with Pingzapper. Often times disconnects and time outs.

As for this method, I've been using it for about 2-3 hours and have not had a problem at all. I would like to note that turning off ProxyCap also had me getting error 630 when I attempted to enter My Room. Leaving it on allows me to maintain that connection. Other than that, thanks for the guide!

I'm still pending to try this method, hopefully it'll help me play. I'll EDIT as soon as I get my hands on it.

InaEiri 34/17 Br/Hu

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Sol View Post
    Does PuTTY do anything to your router settings? And do you need to do anything with your router settings to make this work?
    No.
    THe only thing putty does is open a direct tunnel from your internet connection to the connection of the AWS server in Tokyo.

And ProxyCap's function is to direct the PSO2 to a specific port, that port used by Putty.

Therefore, since PSO2 is forced to use that port, it will be also forced to use the internet connection of the AWS server. Hence the "localhost" config in proxycap.

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Lol I'd be doing 53 bucks a month.
    Unless you can like, abuse the system and just keep getting new private IPs by using different computers or something.
    Last edited by Jaquecz; Jul 3, 2014 at 02:47 AM.