Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262 ... LastLast

Guys I have a problem, I just did all that it was asked and such; at first it worked alright (I was making a new char btw) but once I wanted to actually start a game I get dc'd; and I wondered why. My router keeps disconnecting everytime I run the launcher, with ProxyCap and PuTTy running, it's been happening the 3 last times I did. Maybe I'm setting up something wrong? I can't get in simply because my router keeps disconnecting :'C
    EDIT: another thing, PuTTy also makes a halt showing a network error connection.
    Last edited by InaJinkai; Jul 3, 2014 at 02:57 AM.

InaEiri 34/17 Br/Hu

Quote Originally Posted by InaJinkai View Post
    Guys I have a problem, I just did all that it was asked and such; at first it worked alright (I was making a new char btw) but once I wanted to actually start a game I get dc'd; and I wondered why. My router keeps disconnecting everytime I run the launcher, with ProxyCap and PuTTy running, it's been happening the 3 last times I did. Maybe I'm setting up something wrong? I can't get in simply because my router keeps disconnecting :'C
    EDIT: another thing, PuTTy also makes a halt showing a network error connection.
    Since your router is disconnection, it's normal that putty spits out the disconnection error...

But it's a weird behaviour of your router, I must say...

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Quote Originally Posted by InaJinkai View Post
    This isn't stopping the whole router (for other devices connected to the router), is it?

>needs CC
    > Needs phone
    > Has neither

Okay I tried again and now it's working just fine. I don't understand, maybe my internet provider was having issues last night? the thing was that it acted up just after I ran PuTTY and ProxyCap and once I closed everything my connection was okay :///

BTW, whenever putty closed it said "Fatal Error/ Network Error; Software caused connection abort"

IDK, somehow it's working now and I'm playing o/

InaEiri 34/17 Br/Hu

Anyone in the UK done this via Amazon uk?

Confirmed as a viable option for now, at least for me.
    Tho, I installed a pptp server instead and uses custom routes on my client.

Edit: Also, the PPTP alternative (not covered in a guide) Allows for more than you to use the service if you wish to share costs with a select few friends, you will be sharing IP, yes, but its the same thing as sitting like two siblings on the same NAT-network at home, or multiple persons joining together for a lan-party and playing PSO2. As long as you trust your friends to not cheat you should be fine.
    Most LAN-parties and home-networks uses NAT, public IPs is too expensive.
    Last edited by KakuRoze; Jul 3, 2014 at 03:47 PM.

SO. Would you like to walk us through that?

Quote Originally Posted by Nulve View Post
    Anyone in the UK done this via Amazon uk?
    I'm in the UK and just did it through the US amazon. Works fine.

is it only pso2 thats using the bandwidth/data for instance?
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama