Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    They weren't special like Elder Pain though, which is what you're hoping for in a Katana. Bravers don't need autoheal. Gunners never did either, but it's too late to change that.
    do we already know all the possible drops for angel tho?
    there may still be a chance something unique may pop up
    i personally want to see a new latent that's not the generic ancient oath/judgement time stuff.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    can you read man? i feel like you can't, ya you can talk about the update in all but again, none of us know if we're gonna be able to get on again after maintenance without the use of a VPN or the Zapper thing.

and i never said talking about the update was considered gloating
    The 'Just' in 'Not just this thread' implies that this thread is part of the gloating.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

So we're getting Angel Pain which will be a Talis, Wild guess on that.

I'm game nevertheless

The 'Just' in 'Not just this thread' implies that this thread is part of the gloating.
    well if i didnt put that part in, your instinct is to imply that im directing this to only this thread

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    Perhaps another vampiric blade latent weapon? this time as a katana or boots??
    Hey. Did you notice Bouncer isn't in the game yet. No? OK.

Anyway, datamined icons (almost a month old, for those who didn't notice it...) indicate Falz Angel's equipment set will consist of a Partisan, Assault Rifle, and Talis, with no unique units. Whether there are no other Angel weapons, whether there are no units, or whether Falz Angel will drop other weapons (that aren't Falz Angel themed) can't be confirmed off the information currently available. Doubt that it's going to get other Angel weapons or even units, though. There's a high probability that they would have had their icons added into the game before being implemented, at the same time the other Falz Angel weapons were put into it.

Oh, and I'm betting on the obvious potential for all three of them.

Negative Emblem.

Sega!

That's alright though, I can log in just fine, so I'll tell you how it is - you don't have to worry about being able to play.
    5char

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Let's hope that the Angel Talis has something that's not fucking Spirit Collector.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    5char
    This thread is not gloating - that post is. Post =/=thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

its like arguing with a guy who thinks RMT is okay because Sega will get the money anyways

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Hey. Did you notice Bouncer isn't in the game yet. No? OK.

Anyway, datamined icons (almost a month old, for those who didn't notice it...) indicate Falz Angel's equipment set will consist of a Partisan, Assault Rifle, and Talis, with no unique units. Whether there are no other Angel weapons, whether there are no units, or whether Falz Angel will drop other weapons (that aren't Falz Angel themed) can't be confirmed off the information currently available. Doubt that it's going to get other Angel weapons or even units, though. There's a high probability that they would have had their icons added into the game before being implemented, at the same time the other Falz Angel weapons were put into it.

Oh, and I'm betting on the obvious potential for all three of them.

Negative Emblem.

Sega!
    lol no need to get so offensive.
    but they can add afterwards, similar to how yasha was added as a hunar drop.
    it is a possibility.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Yasha was added with the implementation of a higher difficulty. Everything needs new drops at a higher level. That's just common sense. Just because that's the case, though, doesn't mean that they'll add what you want, nor does it mean that what they'll add, even if it is what you want it to be, will actually be worthwhile.

Still doesn't make sense to ask for Jet Boots when they aren't even out yet. The best connection I can make is "Because Hunar gained a drop in one of my favorite categories, Angel will too!", which...actually sounds exactly what I would expect, really.