Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

On 2003-04-19 20:04, ABDUR101 wrote:
    ...I'm willing to bet Misty has it so far out of memory by now it's ancient...
    Yes, but guess who dosen't have it out of their memory. In other words, did Misty make a rant?

There was an agreement and it was breached.

Here's a perfect analogy: During a baseball game, the manager calls for a hit-&-run play. Guy on 1st base confirms the play. But, being a rookie, he screws up and falls asleep and doesn't run. As a result, the player is taken out of game. After the game, the rookie complains that he was taken out of the game, even though he was the one that screwed up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TeamPhalanx on 2003-04-20 05:08 ]</font>

PSO Assassin

Four pages of arguing all because of me.

I really dont care and neither should any of you.

On 2003-04-20 05:08, -DangerousDj- wrote:
    I really dont care and neither should any of you.
    Heh, the answer rolled up into one little sentence.

On 2003-04-20 05:03, TeamPhalanx wrote:
    Yes, but guess who dosen't have it out of their memory. In other words, did Misty make a rant?
    Thats the point, I was directing it at everyone who was still going on. It's ok to rant, but aye, over something like this and after so long, whats the use? Yeah, we know it was an accident, we know accidents happen, but after you argue back and forth over that, you have to ask, whats the point?

It's over, it's done, why brood over it? The time it takes to brood over a reply, you could be having fun doing something else.

And there's no use argueing because the accident happened.

I say we all go play PSO while eating chocolate eclairs! =D
    Look, he did it again.

my Deysha character has level 30 SD and i have the Striker of Chao, so i have really good sd. i have had problems with people before asking for sd and such after they die. but sometimes i will be playing and people will give me stuff (money, rares that drop) becuase i am helping them so well. If people start to be idiots, ignore them, and continue on without them.

Dangly Parts

and speaking of mistakes, what about photon blasts? SO MANY people make the mistake of accidentally firing off a photon blast instead of a tech that was customized to the R menu, and just about everyone has done it before ... that can get people killed too (Baranz and Garanz for example) ... are you gonna hold that against them?

Jesus fucking christ! I missed all the fun!

Guy made a mistake, Misty got angry, heat of the moment thing. Shit happens, like previously stated. Misty probably will accept the apology now, and maybe even apologising for going over-the-top at Sham.

Misty, accept Sham's apology?

On 2003-04-20 11:06, brillyfresh wrote:
    and speaking of mistakes, what about photon blasts? SO MANY people make the mistake of accidentally firing off a photon blast instead of a tech that was customized to the R menu, and just about everyone has done it before ... that can get people killed too (Baranz and Garanz for example) ... are you gonna hold that against them?
    Ohmigosh! I've done that! I suck at PSO!!!

I love this thread

They call me....Tater Salad

Perhaps this whole thing could have been avoided if, after being asked not to use Jellen, Sham asked why. Seems like he didn't know what happens which is understandable. Hell, my characters have never taken a hit without getting knocked to the ground so I didn't know until recently when it was explained to me in another thread. Doesn't make me any less experienced about the game. High level gamers as well as low level gamers learn something new about PSO all the time. Even you, Phalanx. *shrug*

Live and learn and don't take online conversations very seriously.

Dangly Parts

On 2003-04-20 14:18, Aurra wrote:
    On 2003-04-20 11:06, brillyfresh wrote:
    and speaking of mistakes, what about photon blasts?
    Ohmigosh! I've done that! I suck at PSO!!!

I love this thread
    we've all done it at some point, i'm sure ... i guess we all suck then because of mistakes like that ... nobody's perfect