Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Bump.

Can any UK users connect after the maintenance?
    -SHIP 2-

LABYRINTH | RA/HU | 75/70
    KIOS | BO/FI | 75/65

Here comes a big one! SJRKnowledge96's Avatar

I'm going to try, but I'm not holding my hopes high after I failed to connect to pso2.jp.
    EDIT: Connection failed, as I predicted; Errors [No.107] with the launcher and [No.249] through Tweaker.
    Last edited by SJRKnowledge96; Jul 9, 2014 at 05:15 AM.
    Yes, the one with the Ship02 fats.

C'mon guys, don't let us be like our chums on the other side of the pond and continue to be delusional to the fact that Sega has blocked our IP's. If you want to play the game again you will not be able to do it through the normal method. The only way any of us are going to be able to connect is through using a VPN or an SSH Tunnel. As we are effectively banned now anyway you may as well make use of one of the methods mentioned and chance your luck.
    *Hope, a guaranteed way to experience disappointment.

Sky Broadband, unable to even use Pingzapper, SoftEther or a private VPN as somewhere down the line my IP is "corrected" somehow (standard method of connecting to VPN then checking to see if google wants to redirect me to another country simply fails). I'm not a luddite but internet protocol and printers may as well be rocket surgery to me.

Absolutely categorically unable to get on PSO before and after this maintenance.

Working VPN - google softether+gate plugin and it will give you a freeware download.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAstarion View Post
    I'm not a luddite but internet protocol and printers may as well be rocket surgery to me.

Absolutely categorically unable to get on PSO before and after this maintenance.
    Completely off topic but when someone from Yorkshire says they're not a luddite it always makes me chuckle seen as that's one of the places that Luddites came from. I'm guessing you probably don't work in a cotton mill though Good job on Le Tour de Yorkshire by the way.
    *Hope, a guaranteed way to experience disappointment.

SoftEther works fine for me, but the issue is that I don't ever get the confirmation e-mail. Curse you, AOL Mail. Curse you.

And I have no idea where to go to change it, so I'm stuck getting 650'd.

hey my fellow UK users

i got a bit of news and a trick that might have u back online

using my phone as a internet hotspot i was able to login and play PSO2 today say between 2pm- 5pm GMT ( i signed off of my own accord)

but i kid u not it worked! make your phone a internet hotspot, make your PC's internet route from your phone then connect to PSO2 using the official launcher!

(i dont use tweaker so i dont know if it will work with that)

sorry for getting your hopes up if it doesnt work 4 u but i promise u it did for me for the time i specified!

Virgin Media, still can't connect to game or site.

I'm just going to assume that this whole "internet hotspot" thing for your phone only works if it's a smartphone, so no luck for me.