Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

I love the people defending sega as they repeatedly stick it up foreigners' arse. Masochists, the lot of ya.

But, hey, a line in a ToS no one reads justifies all!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chigun View Post
    I love the people defending sega as they repeatedly stick it up foreigners' arse. Masochists, the lot of ya.

But, hey, a line in a ToS no one reads justifies all!!
    Oh, sorry for looking at SEGA as a company, and as such their reason for existing, and top priorities would be:

-making money
    -not getting in legal hassle with licensing in one way or another

Also, the line doesn't even need to be there when they don't even have the rights to directly offer service to most other countries.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jul 4, 2014 at 02:40 PM.

It's like playing closed beta then asking that character data not be wiped. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Oh, sorry for looking at SEGA as a company, and as such their reason for existing, and top priorities would be:

-making money
    -not getting in legal hassle with licensing in one way or another
    Ship 2 is in last place in the prix because of missing members. Missing members = loss of money.

There's been no legal hassle with PSO Taiwan, which as I read on here people from that region have not been IP blocked on the Japanese PSO.

I can't speak for others but it's not the matter of defending sega as much as looking at it logically.

An attack has occurred. An attack I might add is ILLEGAL BY LAW. So obviously investigation are put in order.... Since the attack is indeed a network....blocking things are needed.

Now....looking at this in a logical standpoint...if the attack where to occur from lets say the US and is confirmed....as a defensive measure....of course they may block people from the US...

It's not being racist...its protecting the company....as a user it may come off as crude, racist (or w/e other words some of you have used) but would have to look at the bigger picture...

If they really banned the game from US, none of the people who stated they can log on legitimately from TWC and Cox wouldnt be playing right now....

Just my 2 cents....
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Ship 2 is in last place in the prix because of missing members. Missing members = loss of money.

There's been no legal hassle with PSO Taiwan, which as I read on here people from that region have not been IP blocked on the Japanese PSO.
    OK 1 I couldn't give two shits about the prix

Secondly unlike Asiasoft, Taiwan didn't go about making a deal with Sega to have all Taiwan IP's banned from the JP server, to force the region to only play the Taiwan version.
    Last edited by Lashette; Jul 4, 2014 at 02:48 PM. Reason: fixed typos
    <span style=font-family: Segoe Script><b><i>Lashette Team Master Mystic Shadows</i></b></span>

Yes it's a loss of money, but that's happening because they're still going through an anti-DDoS process. Being open to DDoS cost them far more money.

That's Taiwan. How many other countries with laws, and policies are in the world? Even if SoJ had the means to offer coustomer support to the US directly, they're most likely nor allowed to without going through the steps, or having SoA do it (either option might not be profitable). And then there's most other reigons not in east Asia....
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jul 4, 2014 at 02:52 PM.

Just tunnel in if ya wanna play already

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Taiga you have my respect and all but this thread....

http://youtu.be/Z21rqDE5mjw

The struggle of wanting to play.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89