Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

well if i quit PSO2 i always have my PCSX2 desmume PSP emulator GBA emulator PS1 emulator snes emulator
    NES emulator Wii emulator my PS3 and xbox 360 im pretty set for a few years
    to live you must kill something for food whether it be a plant or an animal all life depends on the cycle of death.
    "Life is a fleeting dream but Death is eternal"

Quote Originally Posted by Miyuki_Kamiko View Post
    well if i quit PSO2 i always have my PCSX2 desmume PSP emulator GBA emulator PS1 emulator snes emulator
    NES emulator Wii emulator my PS3 and xbox 360 im pretty set for a few years
    lol i still haven't finished the Fatal Frame games with PCSX2
    Last edited by fruiteaterz; Jul 5, 2014 at 12:39 PM.

Im thinking of not bothering anymore. VPN constantly disconnects me, people who have special services wont share their secrets, and I'm not paying for something to play on something. I mean i got 47 steam games, come off it.

47 steam games I could make over 200 videos on youtube with. It might not be a great thing but damn if I complain about not being able to play 1 thing again.

Besides, in all honesty what good is PSO2 anyway? It was never made to be what it should have been, a successor to PSO. Its nothing related, Nothing alike, and nowheres near anything better than the first. Let's face it, it's a copy paste name + a 2, with a second hand story plot altered and adjusted with races that magically fit in the timeline "because sega said so", wait theres even a timeline? With all the plain-to-see to the naked-eye loopholes I'd say their just winging it.Read- Tell the heros(other players) of various times(time fluctuations and garbage) about who elder falz(gettemhard) is, and kill him(no falz) /world saved

I'll stick with the PSU private server if/when/should it come out, even if they allow playing and not much else, who gives a damn lol.
    Last edited by Meyfei; Jul 5, 2014 at 08:57 AM.

Im still holding out hope that this thing will be resolved soon and I will be able to log in normally. If this is the start of SEGA telling gaijins to buzz off, well... Their are other games out there that I can play, ill be fine.
    Credit goes to MissMalice

Quote Originally Posted by Skize View Post
    ArcheAge. Biggest sandbox game ever.
    take a look at black desert online before you call archeage sandbox

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Meyfei View Post
    Im thinking of not bothering anymore. VPN constantly disconnects me, people who have special services wont share their secrets, and I'm not paying for something to play on something. I mean i got 47 steam games, come off it.

47 steam games I could make over 200 videos on youtube with. It might not be a great thing but damn if I complain about not being able to play 1 thing again.

Besides, in all honesty what good is PSO2 anyway? It was never made to be what it should have been, a successor to PSO. Its nothing related, Nothing alike, and nowheres near anything better than the first. Let's face it, it's a copy paste name + a 2, with a second hand story plot altered and adjusted with races that magically fit in the timeline "because sega said so", wait theres even a timeline? With all the plain-to-see to the naked-eye loopholes I'd say their just winging it.Read- Tell the heros(other players) of various times(time fluctuations and garbage) about who elder falz(gettemhard) is, and kill him(no falz) /world saved

I'll stick with the PSU private server if/when/should it come out, even if they allow playing and not much else, who gives a damn lol.
    for starters Sega has never been good at connecting phantasy star series timelines even the original 4 phantasy star games felt like you could play any of them

as for a PSU private server people have been waiting years

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    take a look at black desert online before you call archeage sandbox
    black desert is a nice open world sandbox game that actually interests me
    to live you must kill something for food whether it be a plant or an animal all life depends on the cycle of death.
    "Life is a fleeting dream but Death is eternal"

Playing FF14 ARR by myself. Playing Star Wars The Old Republic with my friends who just left PSO2 . I also got a ton of STEAM games to play and gotta beat all my emulated NES, SNES, GENESIS, SATURN, PS1, PS2, and a couple of NeverWinternight single player games to beat

Also still gotta do the Eternal Tower on PS ZERO as well on normal. ME and MOther Trinty got some unfinished business

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

Been playing Grim Dawn. If anyone here loved Diablo 2 and hated diablo 3 like me.. Grim dawn is the perfect game for you.

Still in early access yet incredible amount of content to play and farm stuff. Game is epic!
    It took my eyes away from PSO2 looong time ago lol.
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Wildstar.

yeah its a pay to play game but so was PSU and so was the original PSO once DCV2 came around.

- I didn't know much about Black Desert until I saw it mentioned here. It's something that I'll look into.

- Also would like to echo the Grim Dawn recommendation; it already ranks as one of the best games in its genre, even though it's still in 'early access' mode.

- I've thought about giving Wildstar a chance as well, even though I've heard mixed reviews about it.

.....speaking of Steam, I have a tremendous number of untouched games on it :V
    I'll probably spend most of my gaming time there, once I get sick of (or get banned) using a VPN to connect to PSO2. Just as well, as I haven't really enjoyed the game after the DDoS hiatus.