Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tankotron View Post
    Then again this is the community that plays a game they do nothing but bitch about
    This must be the first and only game forum you've ever seen.

most people here are obviously bored and have nothing better to do than to watch others bitch about the game then go and bitch about the bitchers themselves.

edit: and here i'm bitching about those who bitch about the bitchers :O it's like a mirror reflecting a mirror type of thing!!!

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

I think boredom is the biggest vice par excellence.

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    most people here are obviously bored and have nothing better to do than to watch others bitch about the game then go and bitch about the bitchers themselves.

edit: and here i'm bitching about those who bitch about the bitchers :O it's like a mirror reflecting a mirror type of thing!!!
    No, it's called hypocrisy. If you want to generalize and criticize people just because you don't understand their grievances, keep those thoughts in your head. If it isn't too difficult for you.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    No, it's called hypocrisy.
    you too!

Jeeeeeesu-.... the way people have been on this website, and I thought furry drama was bad enough!!!!! DAAAAANG....

Quote Originally Posted by Squall179 View Post
    Jeeeeeesu-.... the way people have been on this website, and I thought furry drama was bad enough!!!!! DAAAAANG....
    yea i know right? trying to "break" people/calling others "broken" is a going a bit too far don't you think.

it's ugly here.

Agreed. its gotten bad here, its never been the most friendly place, but at least it wasn't Hostile like it is now.

its actively depressing to see how bad things have gotten...

Quote Originally Posted by Squall179 View Post
    Agreed. its gotten bad here, its never been the most friendly place, but at least it wasn't Hostile like it is now.

its actively depressing to see how bad things have gotten...
    you're a veteran, can you tell me about how this place had degenerated over time?

you too!
    I don't think you understand what hypocrisy is.

and here i'm bitching about those who bitch about the bitchers
    By criticizing people by saying people have nothing better to do than bitch, while bitching about it yourself, you are a hypocrite. Calling you a hypocrite in this circumstance is not hypocritical in the slightest. I did not pretend I was superior to the people I was complaining about, which would be hypocritical. You did that. But hey, you're not going to let that detail get in the way, right? Someone tries to bring you down, you just brush it off and turn it into a joke. The validity of the remark doesn't matter. If it was hurtful, you ignore it! If you don't like it, you ignore it! It's like living in a dream world. Because that's exactly what the internet is to you, isn't it?

Makes me sick. Prepubescent children roaming the internet like this. Such childish ideals should have died years ago, however old you are now. Grow up.