Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks for this, I started with PSO 1 and never played the classic PS games. I will definitely check these out.

I had PS3 as a kid on my genesis...wasnt great but it filled a hole. GREAT soundtrack.
    Had PSO on Gamecube, Played PSOBB on Schtack...(it was the best of times, it was the worst of times)

PS3 could use a remake. Lots of story potential. Could be made into a tactics type game.

Card revolution, i liked a lot but it played so slow. Painful slow. Never played it online though.
    PSO2: Astra-Fo/?, Waluigi-Ra/?. Ship 2.

Mechwarrior Online: InspectorG (Team Pug Life...which is not a team, nor a life.) Stock Mech Mondays EST

Jonathan_F come around more so I can stop feeling like the only dinosaur still posting here :P

Also, stop posting the truth, etc(JK)
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

too bad for ps4 didn't have remade .but hey someday they may do it somedays

Why I still hear pirated PS2 when there's PCSX2? 0_o

Yeah Generations are good remakes and it's too bad there's only Generations 1 and 2 but 3 and 4 never happened....

The good point is that PS4 really doesn't need a remake, it is a very affordable game for players nowadays, unlike the other three games.

Another option to purchase the games: Japanese PSN account, Sega Ages 2500 compilation at 800Y, it has both the japanese and english games (except for Game Gear and downloadable text adventures that were never released outside of Japan), and the games are moded by M2, to solve bugs (yep, Megid damaging the party in PS2 was a bug lol, or the lvl 99 bug in PS4), to ad a run button or to ad easy mode to all games. This is a PS2 game too, so yeah, PSX2 is also an option.

yeah PS4 was great. My only beef with it is that the challenge is quite satisfying early game, but near the end of the game, even if you aren't trying to power level or anything, the difficulty nose-dives. I don't know any other game with difficulty that nosedives as bad during late game other than Lufia 2. The final boss felt like a curb stomp.

I never did get a hold of ps2, and I heard that ps4 is actually a sequel to ps2. How important is it to play ps2 story-wise before 4?. Where does 1 lie in all this? I know 3 is kinda some black sheep that people say to forget, but what about 1?

Also, I don't remember a dark falz in ps4, is falz just the new way to say dark force?

In Japanese it always was Falz (or Phalus, that's why they changed it to force).

Spoiler!

PS2 aesthetic is the one that resembles the most PSO, or a futuristic scy-phy environment. PS4 looks like MadMax/Fist of the North star in some ways.
    Last edited by landman; Jul 11, 2014 at 12:34 PM.

Geez throw some spoiler alerts on those plot points. As you can see some are just learning about this part of the series for the first time.

Also Mystil, I come around quite often. I think my post count and account age proves that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan_F View Post
    Geez throw some spoiler alerts on those plot points. As you can see some are just learning about this part of the series for the first time.

Also Mystil, I come around quite often. I think my post count and account age proves that.
    Haha, I guess that means it's me who should be coming here more often.

(Too bad I wont.)
    Last edited by Mystil; Jul 11, 2014 at 02:07 PM.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)