Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: To all:

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    That's like asking the police for help after the apocalypse.

Fair Point, but on the flipside they're not going to police themselves. Even with some of the more...inflammatory responses.
    "O power that lies at the root of all creation, O memory inscribed in ages past, hear my call and arise before me... Ancient Catastrophe! This is the fruit of my research."

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Is it hard to understand? We don't need 2-3 threads on one subject. It splits the conversation and makes things more complicated than they have to be on top of flooding the subforum. It's even worse when they're all "OMG WE CAN LOG IN REJOICE" and then it turns out only certain IPs can log on; or "OMG WE'RE ALL BANNED FOREVER IT'S THE END TIMES" and then a bunch of people can log on anyway. We don't need 5 of those threads popping up everytime there's a slight change.

If you're talking about new people coming in, then, honestly, they just need to read the first page on PSO2 General, there's constantly threads talking about it and doing a search before making a new thread is just proper forum etiquite anyway.

EDIT: I'm not against being nicer though.

This pretty much sums it up right there, I agree with this. But I think how it's handled though is the problem.

Can people be told about similar threads in the forums where they should go, in a polite, and respectful manner? Yes

Are they told in a polite respectful manner? No

People can chalk it up and say "ohhhh this is the PSO-W forums expect that." but in truth this happens on ANY forum. And yes the mods are trying to do what they're supposed to, but with so many new threads popping up, it does get hard to them to keep track of every single post in each thread. That's like expecting police to always be in your neighborhood patrolling, doesn't work that way. Easy solution, you find a tread yourself that you feel has gotten out of hand, then contact one of the mods. Chances are they'll look into it when they're able to do so.
    <span style=font-family: Segoe Script><b><i>Lashette Team Master Mystic Shadows</i></b></span>

Quote Originally Posted by Revenya View Post
    This is PSO-W, there's no such thing as peace.
    Unfortunately.
    That's incredibly accurate for someone who hasn't been here for a year yet. haha

Quote Originally Posted by LordShade View Post
    I swear i must be the only one that plays this game because I enjoy it, been playing since beta and haven't stopped (longest hiatus was 2 weeks due to BnS CN when it came out)

I don't intend to stop anytime soon either.
    You're not the only one. I enjoyed the combat for the time I played, which is really what counts.
    Last edited by Mystil; Jul 11, 2014 at 12:06 AM.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Lol the combat was fun for a while (its not like its the only unique game that has it, try Vindictus), but it got old. Especially when all I did really was TACOs (if I could stand them) or just wait on EQs to pop up because the other shit was boring as hell. Not like the EQs were that exciting. If you had a weak bullet bish, just sit back and do nothing because the mob is going to die in a few secs and without one, everyone still got the job done lol.

Sure you could say there are 450984058405845 other things to do, but I was content with what I had so there was nothing else to do. I did not need top of the line gear for a game that is still easy without it. I didn't have the "drive" I had to collect rares like I did in PSO/PSU cuz there isn't much point like it was in those games. Jeeze, I remember the 4058405840584085 runs I did for my 6 P-wands in PSU haha and it was worth it. This game's P-wand? Nah, don't need it.

There was story mode.......I mean matterboard mode but unlike PSU, I wasn't really that into PSO2's story. Other than EQs, what else was there to do? Thats why in their next update, they are adding SOME other shit to do even if it ain't much :P.

I could see if there was something that was a challenge that would keep making you go back, but to me, it just feels like White beast all over again where I just blindfold myself and do Jabroni + Paradi and game over :P.

Course this is all my opinion on it. If I don't say this, everyone on pos-world will bite my head off cuz they all pissed they can't play :P.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Spawn haven't you learned your lesson in PSU? The communities in all MMOs are shit

Quote Originally Posted by LordShade View Post
    I swear i must be the only one that plays this game because I enjoy it, been playing since beta and haven't stopped (longest hiatus was 2 weeks due to BnS CN when it came out)

I don't intend to stop anytime soon either.
    People playin' games cuz they enjoy it?

What is this witchcraft crazy talk?!
    Playing PSO2, PSOBB and PSP2i!

Here comes a big one! SJRKnowledge96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArataWata View Post
    People playin' games cuz they enjoy it?

What is this witchcraft crazy talk?!
    I know, right? How dare we play games for our enjoyment?
    Yes, the one with the Ship02 fats.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

I got over not being able connect when I started using Pingzapper. If there's a will there's a way because it's the internet. Not one of my posts since everything went down were complaining about Sega. All of you knew if Sega decided to get a stick up their arse they had every right. The DDoS attack made it easy for them to cut us off. Stop crying over spilt milk.

My only problem is this would have been a great time to release a NA/EU version and they didn't.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance