Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I think the whole Comcast East Coast users are unable to get back on - however some news I got from their Security Assurance team.

Basically what he told me and probably what you guys have already mentioned - someone has to make a request to the host of PSO2.jp and inform them of the issue; to iniciate a reverse trace route so Comcast East would know what to do next.

Whether they get into contact with them or we give Comcast the info is the question but, with the other ISPs able to return and some selects. Makes me wonder.

But, if any one fluent in the word - and is able to get into contact with their webmaster; that would be a befitting start.
    Last edited by Cypher_9; Jul 16, 2014 at 08:25 AM.

Philadelphia P.A and still a no go.

Both Sega and Comcast can kiss my hinder.

Quote Originally Posted by ParadoxicalThird View Post
    Just to give Comcast Users some hope; I woke up just now, about 4:30 and my site pinger went off, indicating chrome had after weeks established a connection. I can now resolve and tracert to Pso2.jp, and the game as well with no issues.

tl;dr comcast starting to work again

Edit: I live in WA
    Any chance of posting a tracert to pso2.jp and gs016.pso2gs.net? It would be interesting to see how your trace differs from other comcast users.

thanks for this. comcast user in north alabama and it still no workie. just thought i'd throw that out there
    Last edited by minim; Jul 16, 2014 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ParadoxicalThird View Post
    Just to give Comcast Users some hope; I woke up just now, about 4:30 and my site pinger went off, indicating chrome had after weeks established a connection. I can now resolve and tracert to Pso2.jp, and the game as well with no issues.

tl;dr comcast starting to work again

Edit: I live in WA
    Are you sure you're using Comcast? Some guy on Reddit had a similar issue where his company changed their ISP and he wasn't aware of it, thinking he had connected with Comcast.

My tracert has looked like this from the beginning: http://pastebin.com/wxvv4ruF
    The only change today is that hop 2 keeps timing out, but everything else is exactly the same. I'm not sure why that's happening but yeah. <.< No connection from Texas.

Oregon (right below Washington) Comcast user, no access still. Comcast still hasn't contacted me since I told them about the problem three weeks ago.

Sounds like a lucky break to me. If you're still able to connect after next maintenance it might just stick. Pretty fortunate.

Midwest Comcast, still not working.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher_9 View Post
    ...some news I got from their Security Assurance team.

...someone has to make a request to the host of PSO2.jp and inform them of the issue; to iniciate a reverse trace route so Comcast would know what to do next...

...if any one fluent in the word - and is able to get into contact with their webmaster; that would be a befitting start...
    Yeah I quoted myself! They also said that someone had the same ticket in for this particular issue... even mentioned their engineering team getting involved - but, we need that reverse route or just them giving Comcast the new one...

Call me desperate but, I am not going to use an alternative or a handicap and wait for nothing to be done - cause using such just means nothing is going to get done...

I would like everyone to get back on legitimate...

west coast here, still 107 (havent tried with tweaker but i still assume 249)

refer to my info in the other thread if you like:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...220545&page=12

At this point.... screenshot tracert or it didnt happen lol
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89