Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aine View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/ghBo4P6.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/w0XPzdQ.jpg

You can S-rank this in under 20 minutes with the following AIS distribution:

Wave 1: 0
    Wave 2: 1
    Wave 3: 1
    Wave 4: 1
    Wave 5: 1
    Wave 6: 3
    Wave 7: 5
    Wave 8: 12

With two people assigned to collecting crystals you should reach 7000 just in time for Wave 8 without any stalling tactics.

IMO people using AIS should prioritize their targets:
    Enemies (boss or otherwise) directly attacking the towers > Infection towers > VTOLs > Walls > Bosses not attacking towers > Mobs not attacking towers

Although that's really up to the individual, and even though mobs not attacking towers are low priority often it speeds up rounds greatly if you use the photon blaster (sub-pallet laser) on large swarms of Goldrahdas at the end of waves.

More notes - people have figured out it's possible to damage enemies before they spawn (like the spawn kill trick in Naberius TA2), so researching that further might be necessary for 3 runs. Also Zanverse apparently works with AIS attacks, so if you use it with the photon blaster you can kill bosses in seconds. Haven't tested that out myself though.
    Don't know about zanverse, but Weak bullet works.

And also Fo/Te should use TPS mode to snipe at Darker tower, Airplane with Il Barta or Sazan, as the range is as far as you can see.

Also AIS, if attacking the airship, Jump and melee seems to be the quickest. beside WB, Satelite cannone and IlBarta.
    PhotonCannon is better used on Mobs or wall, etc.

AIS color match your outfit color, if in AIS, and switch outfit, AIS will change color

But basicly, Communication is key, it won't go well if everyone do their own thing.

S-rank with almost full tower health
    Spoiler!
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

http://i.imgur.com/ghBo4P6.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/w0XPzdQ.jpg

You can S-rank this in under 20 minutes with the following AIS distribution:

Wave 1: 0
    Wave 2: 1
    Wave 3: 1
    Wave 4: 1
    Wave 5: 1
    Wave 6: 3
    Wave 7: 5
    Wave 8: 12

With two people assigned to collecting crystals you should reach 7000 just in time for Wave 8 without any stalling tactics.

IMO people using AIS should prioritize their targets:
    Enemies (boss or otherwise) directly attacking the towers > Infection towers > VTOLs > Walls > Bosses not attacking towers > Mobs not attacking towers

Although that's really up to the individual, and even though mobs not attacking towers are low priority often it speeds up rounds greatly if you use the photon blaster (sub-pallet laser) on large swarms of Goldrahdas at the end of waves.

More notes - people have figured out it's possible to damage enemies before they spawn (like the spawn kill trick in Naberius TA2), so researching that further might be necessary for 3 runs. Also Zanverse apparently works with AIS attacks, so if you use it with the photon blaster you can kill bosses in seconds. Haven't tested that out myself though.
    That's the typical AIS distribution I see on a win run. I'm always alone or with some random pt on Ship8 so everyone needs to pay attention on how many AIS is out. Should have 7K points by Wave 7 and 10K points sometime during wave 8.

A PUGs life for me.
    Ship8 : Shyun

People using AIS should prioritize their targets:
    Enemies (boss or otherwise) directly attacking the towers > Infection towers > VTOLs > Walls > Bosses not attacking towers > Mobs not attacking towers.
    Yes, please...

I was in a very good party - finally - that was something like five RA/BR, three FO/TE and then maybe fighters; there were no rangers or gunners (as main classes, anyway). We ran it in 21 mins with over 80% HP left on the towers.

Next run had retarded fucks Lv50/1 (I'm not even exaggerating), and the mission failed on wave 7, ugh, I hate MPAs...

Random thing of note - you probably should not be using tps mode when using photon cannons, since the range of the thing allows you to sweep clean a very large area, and even a small tilt of your mouse can cause you to miss the enemies at the further end if you're tps-ed.

Goldrahda if alive at wave time up, will go into kamikaze mode, ignoring war cry and enemy it is targeting, and charge straight at target and self destruct(Destroying the back will not help)
    4~5 will take out about half of a Tower's HP, and only Zondeel can move it out of the tower range, so they should be a priority still.
    Damage to player in this phase is 7000~8000 damage too.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

before jumping in your AiS you can swap to a gunslash with fortunate omen so everything rare drops in boxes.

It doesnt reduce your damage or HP, either
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Whoa, nice.
    So turns out warcry is utterly useless.
    Sega fails hard, there is a a aggro drawing skill but it's so weak that anyone with better damage (i.e. everyone cause this build has low damage) will draw aggro instead.
    out of ~30 tries maybe 2-3 times I succeed briefly drawing boss aggro from towers.

Good thing I noticed early and turned crystal scavenging instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Whoa, nice.
    Sega fails hard, there is a a aggro drawing skill but it's so weak that anyone with better damage (i.e. everyone cause this build has low damage) will draw aggro instead.
    out of ~30 tries maybe 2-3 times I succeed briefly drawing boss aggro from towers.

I'm pretty sure the point is to draw aggro from the towers while you wait for backup, not drawing aggro away from other players.

The bosses weren't attacking players, but attacking towers.
    Still ignored me all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Whoa, nice.

thats why you use a fury build with a point of war cry rather than a tank build, its a stupid design choice on sega's part but sega gonna sega unfortunately