Default Do people still have issues connecting to PSO2?

I mean, I'm new to the game and I read everywhere that you need a VPN to play now? I try playing it today and it worked for me, without VPN.

I'm using Verizon Fios. Is the issue with an ip block false? What's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by JoshRawrrs1 View Post
    I try playing it today and it worked for me, without VPN.
    I'm using Verizon Fios.
    That would be why. Some ISPs cannot connect. You just happen to have one that can, if I remember correctly.

I mean, I'm new to the game and I read everywhere that you need a VPN to play now? I try playing it today and it worked for me, without VPN.

I'm using Verizon Fios. Is the issue with an ip block false? What's going on?
    if your not tech savy then you likely don't understand what is going on so ill try to explain it in a simple way

IP block is South east asia region only
    now theres alot of Internet service providers that can't connect to PSO2
    you are on one of the few ISPS that can connect verizion TWC can both connect without VPNS
    unfortunately for those with Comcast AT&T charter and a bunch of other providers are unable to connect

if you want to know why well your going to need to understand abit of server tech knowledge and abit of how ISPS actually work
    to live you must kill something for food whether it be a plant or an animal all life depends on the cycle of death.
    "Life is a fleeting dream but Death is eternal"

Quote Originally Posted by Miyuki_Kamiko View Post
    if your not tech savy then you likely don't understand what is going on so ill try to explain it in a simple way

IP block is South east asia region only
    now theres alot of Internet service providers that can't connect to PSO2
    you are on one of the few ISPS that can connect verizion TWC can both connect without VPNS
    unfortunately for those with Comcast AT&T charter and a bunch of other providers are unable to connect

if you want to know why well your going to need to understand abit of server tech knowledge and abit of how ISPS actually work
    I do understand, I frequent a forum that has a lot of what you are trying to explain to me, hell, I ran my own stresser before, if you know what I'm talking about.

Still waiting for my ISP to get back to me.
    They keep calling me at awkward hours just to tell me they're still looking into it.

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

I've not even bothered. I figure someone's already been hounding AT&T enough already.

Ship 2 - Gatz