I've asked friends,strangers and youtube, but yet to COMPLETELY understand the guide to affixing. Currently i'm not made of money so I'm trying to keep everything simple and hope to know how to advance once I get the hang of it. Aiming for a basic Quartz S. / Power3 / Spirita3 set up. Once I obtain more money I'll attempt to add other affixes like ability or stamina. If it isn't obviously by now my class is br.

What I know about affixing
If you already have a soul on the weapon and have 2 more weapons with souls on them the chance is higher? (I'm not completely sure about this one but meh.)

Having multiple numbers of the same affix can raise the level of it. So like...having power1 on both weapons it can turn into power 2.

Certain combos increase the chance of success. Quartz Soul increases chance of success on spirita, or was that a lie?

What I don't know or am not sure about
I Don't know the correct way to add a Lv3 affix to the weapon

Don't know what a fodder is.

It's crossed my mind multiple times but I feel like I need to affix junk weapons to use to affix my desired weapon instead of trying to affixing with stuff straight off the market.

I also know that affixing is annoying.