Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ZeekTheSweet View Post
    Just tested PingZapper and yeah, same issue for me as well

Start PingZapper - turn on master switch at the top right - launch tweaker from pingzapper -
    start the game - select ship - before entering my info I switch back to PingZapper - restart
    tunnel - turn off master switch - end task for PingZapper - enter info and wait about 30
    minutes.

I still disconnect in that time limit. It's pretty annoying since I haven't even been able to do the new Tower Defense EQ yet.
    Same issue here, just disconnects me in 30 mins to an hour in.

I can play forever with the pingzapper method. Are you guys sure you have yourself connecting though Tokyo and South-East Asia? I only ask since it seems that some people can connect without switching it but I find the most success out of switching it.

Edit: Also DO NOT close PingZapper. When I close it I disconnect. Leave it open and just turn it off.
    Last edited by KiroMatic; Jul 27, 2014 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KiroMatic View Post
    I can play forever with the pingzapper method. Are you guys sure you have yourself connecting though Tokyo and South-East Asia? I only ask since it seems that some people can connect without switching it but I find the most success out of switching it.
    I'm not sure what you meant here. If you meant to connect to Tokyo1, I can confirm it's the only server I tried so far.

For all we know, it could be a routing error due to physical location of the user, which nothing can be done about.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

I'm assuming it's due to the type of connection I have, considering I've only tried this at the hotel I'm in right now (which uses Xfinity/comcast).

Also, I've only just recently tried the "X out of pingzapper after resetting" method and I still disconnect. Still happens if I don't close the program.

I've also tried just not resetting anything, but to no surprise, still disconnects me after the time frame.

Here's hoping that when I leave this hotel, the problem might be fixed due to a possible different ISP.
    Two In Harmony Surpasses One In Perfection...

Quote Originally Posted by KiroMatic View Post

Edit: Also DO NOT close PingZapper. When I close it I disconnect. Leave it open and just turn it off.

It has nothing to do with leaving it open or closing it getting the timing right or anything. restarting the tunnel and turning it off doesn't stop the traffic from being routed, so the timer still runs and disconnects after the trial time allowed is met.

Users who claim to connect infinitely are those who simply haven't exhausted their free hours. Once you burn through your free hours, you'll be treated to 30 min. sessions until you upgrade to premium.

the ones d/cing every 30min(like me) are being d/ced due to the time out of pingzapper, if you go to the site you can see that the force d/c is actually 30min even tho the program says 1hr.

https://pingzapper.com/plans

as to why some are able to stay on even after the 30mins without purchase i have no idea, wish i did lol

Quote Originally Posted by Helvetica Standard View Post
    It has nothing to do with leaving it open or closing it getting the timing right or anything. restarting the tunnel and turning it off doesn't stop the traffic from being routed, so the timer still runs and disconnects after the trial time allowed is met.

Users who claim to connect infinitely are those who simply haven't exhausted their free hours. Once you burn through your free hours, you'll be treated to 30 min. sessions until you upgrade to premium.
    That's odd, I've only recently downloaded pingzapper (at the beginning of this month to be specific) and I never have been able to connect "infinitely" as others are claiming.
    Two In Harmony Surpasses One In Perfection...

OK, Pingzapper DOES work. But WHY THE F**K IS THIS HAPPENING? Pretty weird eh?

Maybe they got a memory limit too so they don't load the thousands of things on all those characters.