Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default English United States Version?

I played Phantasy Star Universe on the xbox 360 for years and they dropped the servers like a bad habit... This outrages me that they did that with no near future for another on console or even in the united states that i can find.....

I might just be a tad ignorant on the subject but if there is a English version for us people in the united states then please provide me with a link or date....?

Because stinky round-eyes no deserve PSO2 ahawhawhawhaw

EDIT: But no really SEGA has absolutely no legit reasons out there in the public eye that details why they're taking their sweet-ass time with it.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Jul 27, 2014 at 10:59 AM.

Well, that was a better answer once edited... I don't understand why the hell they are neglecting possible moneys. I'd gladly pay $10-15 a month for a game that is at par or better than PSU was for the 360. I spent thousands of hours on that game. I would love for them to bring the PSU servers back or just give us PSO2. It's unfair the way they have it right now...

Ohohoho, no. No fees. PSO2 JP is free to play, and it should be for the US. You'll NEVER see it out on the consoles, if it ever makes it to the US. I'm pretty sure SoA is in their office, snorting crack on their tables, shouting "WHAT THE FUCK IS A PHANTASY STAR".
    Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Rylah000 View Post
    Well, that was a better answer once edited... I don't understand why the hell they are neglecting possible moneys. I'd gladly pay $10-15 a month for a game that is at par or better than PSU was for the 360. I spent thousands of hours on that game. I would love for them to bring the PSU servers back or just give us PSO2. It's unfair the way they have it right now...
    just play fully translated jpn version we're all playing right now...

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Rylah000 View Post
    Well, considering SEGA NA has been continually getting layoffs, you're probably not going to see it anytime in the near future.

Why not just play the JP version? It's pretty much 80% in English if you have the patch. The conversion rate from USD to Yen can get a bit annoying though, I'll admit that.
    "Do not go gentle into that good night
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light"

Twitch

Well I've tried getting the jap version and I can't get to the download for the client... I got my account registered. But haven't been able to get the download

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    just play fully translated jpn version we're all playing right now...
    What english patch are you playing with?