What's the BoHu DB meta / JB meta these days?
Been a long time this I cared much about bo but now I got mew a Jupiter Tullus and it's about time to check the new strats.
Especially with the new ja skill it sounds like even BoHu might be able to make some old Fibo strats like tech cancel good again.

Especially, if it allows spamming of blades without a normal or PA inbetween during Fever that ought to be a big dps gain.

But my current strats are mainly alternating Kestrel 0 / and Kite for slow enough targets or simple ID spam if the target is too fast for that. Wing to get close (e.g. as part of a ID or Kestrel combo) and Shrike for groups.
But now I hear that's way outdated, which sounds good cause it's so damn PP intensive that even with the PP regen buffs for all weapons it's still way too much pp refilling (and lack of dps) for my taste.

As for JBs, I played them for a bit in ep 3 but lost interest when I realized they are weak. Since they got strong I haven't really given them a real try so I don't really know what to do with them.
Especially when I keep getting my ass kicked during Moment Gale and its weapon action, but that being one of the main reasons I'd even wanna use them (easily my favorite combo on JBs).